I dont, and I never really have. Of course there's certain songs I can always jump in and play and improvise. Mostly I just kind of have songs of the moment or week and If I dont maintain them (Which I never do) they go to slop pretty quick. Its kind of bad when people ask me to play for them. Does anyone else have this problem..?

When I start writing more I'll definitely maintain my own songs. And I suppose if I were in a band or gigging I would keep up with a solid repertoire.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
It's pretty much the same for me, I just don't have the motivation. Of course, if I played in a band I would.
Gear:
Bugera 6262 head
MXR M-108
Gibson Explorer faded
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
So you mean list of songs you can play?

Prom Queen - Lil Wayne (First solo I learned)
Spiderwebs - No Doubt
Misery Business - Paramore
Hot Revolver - Lil Wayne (Meant to be played on bass, but I got the electric part down and I've done some pretty sweet improvs over it)
Mr. Crowley - Ozzy
Now learning Hotel California and still practicing my scales and UG finger stretches.

EDIT: I don't know if this counts because I can't play the solo but Hatredy - Dethklok
You stole my heart!
You ran away!
Now I'm heartless!
So fuck you anyway!
Quote by baNG1989
So you mean list of songs you can play?

Prom Queen - Lil Wayne (First solo I learned)
Spiderwebs - No Doubt
Misery Business - Paramore
Hot Revolver - Lil Wayne (Meant to be played on bass, but I got the electric part down and I've done some pretty sweet improvs over it)
Mr. Crowley - Ozzy
Now learning Hotel California and still practicing my scales and UG finger stretches.

EDIT: I don't know if this counts because I can't play the solo but Hatredy - Dethklok

It appears you play a lot of stuff off Guitar Hero World Tour.
Just thought I'd say...
"Beef, wtf?"
"Like cow, but with sauce"
I guess you can say I have one. I've learned numerous songs the past few years, but most of them I don't play much (I can still remember how to play them somewhat, though). But I would say I have about 30 - 40 songs that I do practice and play at the very least, once or twice a week (As in, I play some songs more than others, but out of the 30-40, the ones I play the least, I play at least once or twice a week).

And yes, usually, when you get in a band you get more committed (or at least in my case)
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
There will be zero tolerance
Fate is your deciding God
Last edited by DragTheWaters11 at Sep 10, 2009,
Quote by mallen i am
It appears you play a lot of stuff off Guitar Hero World Tour.
Just thought I'd say...

Guitar hero is what inspired to buy an actual guitar lol.

Please note that playing a real guitar doesn't help you play guitar hero better, lol. But it is fun to play along with it when someone else is playing.
You stole my heart!
You ran away!
Now I'm heartless!
So fuck you anyway!
Yes for the same reasons you stated. It seems like I've learned thousands of songs but whenever somebody asked me to play anything I'd completely blank.

Now I'll play one of these three:
Lenny
Cliffs of Dover
Little Wing

Generic but at least I have something settled in my brain. If they stick around I'll pull out some more obscure songs but it's good to have defaults.
Les Paul Traditional '08
Fender American Strat '99
Martin D16
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
535 Crybaby-Whammy-Small Clone-DD7 Delay

"I have a very high EQ--something like 3,000 hertz. If I think too hard, my brain hertz." Harrison
Quote by baNG1989
Guitar hero is what inspired to buy an actual guitar lol.

Please note that playing a real guitar doesn't help you play guitar hero better, lol. But it is fun to play along with it when someone else is playing.

Guitar Hero actually strengthened my previously weeny little finger lmao.
That is the one thing it has done for me.
"Beef, wtf?"
"Like cow, but with sauce"
Quote by mallen i am
Guitar Hero actually strengthened my previously weeny little finger lmao.
That is the one thing it has done for me.

Yeah, I'm using the finger exercises tighten up my retarded pinky lol.
You stole my heart!
You ran away!
Now I'm heartless!
So fuck you anyway!
Cliffs of Dover
Die to Live
Sweet Child O Mine
Various Jimi Hendrix songs.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
yes,everything that i`ve written and most instrumental/ rock/ blues classics/anthems between 1965 and present i`ve probably learnt to play around 800 songs all the way through but play about 100 regularly that i can just play without thinking about it.