Page 1 of 2
I've been having a runny nose for the entire day, so I keep on wiping it with my sleeve.

I wanted some chips, so I went to the store about 15 minutes ago, walked in, and everyone kept on staring at me, and I had no idea why. Even when I paid, the cashier lady looked kinda panicked, and on my way home people kept on looking at me weird.

then, when I got home, I looked in the mirror and realised my entire face and sleeves were bloody, since I had gotten a nose bleed, but dismissed it as a runny nose.

Imagine a guy walking into a shop, his face, hands and clothes red with blood and smelling of beer.

what would you do? has this ever happened to anyone else?
did you cum blood too?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by CoreysMonster
Imagine a guy walking into a shop, his face, hands and clothes red with blood and smelling of beer.

what would you do? has this ever happened to anyone else?

I work in an off-licence...
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Passionately kiss his sexy lips behind the counter.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I probably would've just thought you were the town butcher on his way home to cook up one of the choicest cuts.

Cops might be at your door any minute now. Quick, before they catch you, Make your way for the border!!
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
I'm just wondering how you didn't notice the blood on your sleeves when you wiped your nose.

What colour was your shirt?
You should have prentended to be a zombie, man. Especially if they believe you.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
one time i found an old tube of fake blood in my car as i was about to go see a movie. i squirted it up my nose so it would drip out. nobody said anything to me. when they saw it, they'd look down, then away.
#DTWD
Kindly inform him of the blood on his shirt. Then toss a young child in front of me in case he's a nutjob.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
When she told you the price of your chips, you should have just looked her in the eye, leaned over the counter, and repeated what she said in disbelief.

She would lower it, I guarantee you.
The playground of the world
wow, how did you not notice? dont you taste it?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Eddie4President
When she told you the price of your chips, you should have just looked her in the eye, leaned over the counter, and repeated what she said in disbelief.

She would lower it, I guarantee you.

Yeah, but he didn't know until after the fact that he looked mildly homicidal.
Quote by maXterbat0r
I'm just wondering how you didn't notice the blood on your sleeves when you wiped your nose.

What colour was your shirt?

light gray. I'm surprised I didn't notice myself.
If it was wal-mart I would of ran to the gun aisle and grabed a gun and killed you thinking that i saved people....
So i was in this store today, and this grose guy with blood allover just didnt walk in, i wasnt even at the store today.

*coolface*
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by SimulatedLizard
If it was wal-mart I would of ran to the gun aisle and grabed a gun and killed you thinking that i saved people....

then you'd have killed yo mamas babyfadder
Quote by Hereiwas
did you cum blood too?

Perfectly timed!
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
You should fuck with them and cover yourself with fake blood of another color and walk in there again.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
You should have asked if they have any really, really big black bags.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I would have kicked your ass.
"Life is an obscure hobo bumming a ride on the omnibus of art."
i wouldnt go near u. maybe ask if youre ok..point it out..but from a distance..
Somehow someone bit my forehead in the mosh at a Lamb of God concert during the song redneck, and right as the song ended, the pit lightened up, and the lights shone into the crowd, I was somehow in the middle of the circlepit and these two younger kids looked back at me and pointed with the craziest frightened look I've ever seen due to blood running all down my face.

SO then they held up the horns and moshing resumed to the next song.

....not a bad injury (well I was sketched I had gotten AIDS) but the look on their faces was priceless...

wait what thread am I in???
Quote by SteveHouse
You should have asked if they have any really, really big black bags.

I like this idea.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Well seeing how Germans eat children on a daily basis I wouldn't be scared.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Dammit CoreysMonster, I was looking at your avatar and I completely forgot what this thread was all about. Had to re-read the first post. Anywhoo, back on topic, I prefer breasts.
[Sig goes here]
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Well seeing how Germans eat children on a daily basis I wouldn't be scared.

Nein, nur alte Leuten.
The playground of the world
Page 1 of 2