What's the worse damage done to your guitar?

My worst is when one end of my strap came off, and my Epiphone Les Paul fell about an inch onto a table (thankgod that was there, it wouldn't been worse if it fell on the ground....), then it made two little cracks on the body on either side of one of my tone control knobs, which had a little chip on the sides as well...
Doesn't seem much, but to me, it felt like I destroyed my whole guitar...
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Cherry Sunburst
-Peavey Vypyr 15
-Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 0.10
-Jim Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah pedal
-Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal
-Cleartone instrument cable

L.F.C
I have never damaged one of my guitars (im super cautious and dont play standing up lol) BUT...

I traded my Ibanez RG5ex1 for a Jackson RR3

the RR3 has a nice chip in the longer horn and scratched and little gouges in the paint EVERYWHERE but it plays ALOT better.

I can always paint it and it look nice again
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
I was playing and went to go to the bathroom, put the guitar on the stand, told my brothers not to fool around near it or id beat them. Im finishing up in the bathroom and suddenly, i hear a large crash and a, "Oh Crap" from my brothers. i come out to the room to see that they knocked down my guitar, and the head stock had pretty much snapped off. saddest moment of my life

then something like this happend to my brother
1. Chipped a chunk of wood off my RG350DX Ibanez headstock.
2. My volume and tone knobs got Really loose, and wobbled like crazy.
Gear

Ibanez RG350DX Electric Guitar With DiMarzio Tone Zone
Academy Electric Guitar
BeaverCreek Acoustic Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey Sanpera Footswitch I
Taking it apart and getting too lazy to put it together again...
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
belt rash down to the body? thats all i got.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Various direct to the neck hits with my jem, nothing serious, it is already 20 years old now!

Playing my Ibanez hollow body and the bridge flew out from under the strings after a slight bend, intonation got all messed up.

other than that, no big fails
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Nothing.

No drops, no scratches, plenty of near misses, but the only "damage" I can say is the knobs and trem's color wore away.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

I ate pizza covered with ranch dressing one night, and then immediately went to practice.

My guitar neck has never been the same.
Axes;
Ibanez S Prestige (Bubinga Top)
ESP LTD MH-103
Ibanez GiO with DiMarzio D-Activator X's!
'96(ish) Fender Stratocaster

Amps;
Mesa Boogie Road King II
Fender '65 Reissue

Joe Satriani's Group

Stop the Pick Gnomes!
everyday dents and scratches
one time i had some powdery stuff after i was in my friends garage... and it was on the neck but i cleaned it up
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
ugh. I dont even want to say it lol. My older brother put my bass case behind my Gibson V which was on a stand. The case fell forward, hit the Gibson, which fell forward and hit a radio...it screwed the neck up and gave me some pretty bad fret buzz. I had to raise the strings so the 2nd and 3rd frets would play notes on pitch...traded that guitar for an almost new Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
Quote by AtaBorMan
Taking it apart and getting too lazy to put it together again...

I've done that to so many things I've owned.

Thankfully my dad stopped me before I did it to my guitar too.

Hmm. I can't think of any way I've damaged my guitar. There's a nice dent next to the pickguard near the upper horn, but my brother did that when it was his.
Jammin' with a friend and just couldn't stay together. Let my frustration get the best of me and dislocated the neck as I slammed it into our concrete basement wall then threw it onto the ground. Snapped the head off. I've since disassembled the guitar as you can see below. Sorry it's dark, my camera sucks on my phone.

why the hell would you ever think about doing that to a guitar
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"