i'm doing a psychology project that's due tomorrow. unfortunately i was unable to test at my school and so, i turn to the pit.

so here we go:

Please find and circle any spelling or gramatical errors you see for the paragraph below.

John is a senior in High School. He has many classes, though he rarely studys. His favorite to subjects are math and science. During passing periods, he often conversates with his fellow students while they walk to their next class. John hates freshmen with a passion, and often throws pennies or other small projectiles at them whenever he seems them Once, a teacher saw him, and he got a referral.

please include your age and race. and i know you can cheat...please don't. i'm b.s.'ing most of it anyways but still.

EDIT: since you can't circle, just underline or bold or whatever.
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
usually i'd be upset but i like your avatar so.... meh.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
If john weren't such a prick he wouldn't have gotten a referral.

EDIT: just because I know what it's like having to finish a project the day before it's due... (or even before you go out before the class to expose it)

John is a senior in High School. He has many classes, though he rarely studys. His favorite to subjects are math and science. During passing periods, he often conversates with his fellow students while they walk to their next class. John hates freshmen with a passion, and often throws pennies or other small projectiles at them whenever he seems them Once, a teacher saw him, and he got a referral.

I'm 15 and white.

Did it quick but meh. I'm not getting graded on this. Or am I?
Last edited by huevomax at Sep 10, 2009,
Quote by bobby_splax
usually i'd be upset but i like your avatar so.... meh.

men are so easily distracted by nice boobs, it's insane. you should study THAT in your psych project, it's not like when you show women your dong they stop and stare
Your research method is terrible. You're going to get an F.
What're you supposed to be studying? Why is race relevant?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by bobby_splax

John is a jackass.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by bobby_splax
i'm doing a psychology project that's due tomorrow. unfortunately i was unable to test at my school and so, i turn to the pit.

so here we go:

Please find and circle any spelling or gramatical errors you see for the paragraph below.

please include your age and race. and i know you can cheat...please don't. i'm b.s.'ing most of it anyways but still.

22, white.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Last edited by Child In Time at Sep 10, 2009,
John is a senior in High School. He has many classes, though he rarely studys. His favorite to subjects are math and science. During passing periods, he often conversates with his fellow students while they walk to their next class. John hates freshmen with a passion, and often throws pennies or other small projectiles at them whenever he seems them Once , a teacher saw him, and he got a referral.

17, Whitey.
Last edited by mdawg24 at Sep 10, 2009,
lol. I was going to study if there was a correlation between grammatical correctness and race. But of course i was too lazy to find test subjects and so....i turned to the pit. which of course was a bad idea. but eh... i tried. time to B.S.!

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by bobby_splax

so here we go:

John is a senior in High School. He has many classes, though he rarely studys. His favorite to subjects are math and science. During passing periods, he often conversates with his fellow students while they walk to their next class. John hates freshmen with a passion, and often throws pennies or other small projectiles at them whenever he seems them(missing period)Once, a teacher saw him, and he got a referral.

17, white.

Also, inb4 pedantic-British-assholes. It is for an American project, use American grammar and spelling.
Last edited by Dirge Humani at Sep 10, 2009,
Quote by bobby_splax
lol. I was going to study if there was a correlation between grammatical correctness and race. But of course i was too lazy to find test subjects and so....i turned to the pit. which of course was a bad idea. but eh... i tried. time to B.S.!

Don't you have to form a hypothesis as to why there would be? That's what I was getting at.

You're better of fabricating results at this stage. But fabricate something better, correlational studies aren't great, and your research topic is trivial at best. Couple them both and you've got a big bag of "who gives a ****".

Say you did a Strange Situation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strange_situation#A_Strange_Situation ) study with a number of babies. If you want to keep the race angle say that you're studying the percentage of insecure vs secure attachment types among various races. I'd be impressed with that.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Sep 10, 2009,
John is a senior in High School. He has many classes, though he rarely studys. His favorite to subjects are math and science. During passing periods, he often conversates with his fellow students while they walk to their next class. John hates freshmen with a passion, and often throws pennies or other small projectiles at them whenever he seems them. Once, a teacher saw him, and he got a referral.

16, caucasian .
thank you for the data Dirge, Child in Time, and Mdawg24

EDIT: and joehhy

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by bobby_splax

John is a senior in _High School_. He has many classes, though he rarely studys. His favorite _to_ subjects are math and science. During passing periods_,_ he often _conversates_ with his fellow students while they walk to their next class. John hates freshmen with a passion, and often throws pennies or other small projectiles at them whenever he seems them__ Once_,_ a teacher saw him_,_ and he got a referral.

i underlined the bad spots

19 male hwhite

17, Caucasian.
Quote by bobby_splax

so here we go:

16 mixed white and black caribbean

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

I want to go back to Zimababwe

XBL: Marblesss
Last edited by Marblesss at Sep 10, 2009,