i absolutely love those guitars i owned one and it is the only guitar i ever miss i sold it cause i'm retarded and wanted a floyd rose equipped guitar which i never used. the tone it has is amazing the pickups are perfect. it stays in tune i had it for two years with no problems never had to do anything to it and to intonation was perfect out of the box
Poor choice of guitar due to Mexican Nature.
Gear:

Fender Jaguar Bass
Ashdown MAG300H Head
Ashdown 410 T Deep Cab
Epiphone Thunderbird
Squier P/J Bass
SKAK20BA Practice Bass Amp
Cheers bluestrat, anyone else?
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
I played one and it felt, looked, and sounded nice. The neck felt very comfortable to me. The guy at the shop said that some come with a few flaws in the build, but he sends those back and the 3 he had in the shop all looked pristine.

I liked the Amber one myself, it looked very "clean". I live near Popplers and I have one on order through them right now, just waiting on it to get here and see if it is one of the better built guitars.

For the price, the features it includes are well worth it, the sound is great, but remember, it's not your classic "Tele" sound.
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
- Stephen F. Roberts
Never played one unfortunately but I've been wanting one for ages. They look great and have good specs.
Quote by bkmurff
For the price, the features it includes are well worth it, the sound is great, but remember, it's not your classic "Tele" sound.

Thanks man, well i already play a strat so i was after a very different sound with a not too different feel
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
It'll feel completely different. It uses jumbo frets and the neck has completely different dimensions. The only thing similar is the name on the headstock.
doesnt h-h sorta defeat the purpose of a tele? why not get a lp or something like that, to me the whole point of getting a tele is the sound of that bridge pup
~Defiant~