The thread for birthdays! If its your birthday and you wanna tell the world (well the pit O_O) then post it here!

I got the idea after having abit of a rant about birthday threads in the 'im annoyed' thread a minute ago. I hope this will stop the many birthday threads that clog up the pit,

I realise the big problem with this thread could be that birthdays are only once a year and thus few and far between but we have thousands of users so this could work.

edit: oh yeah, i searchbarred and found nothing. I apologise if this already exists

I thought Mods were the ones who made the "ONLY" threads?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Just ... No.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Really? :S i can't see why, it makes things so much more neat to keep birthday threads in one place than just spamming up the forum.

Didn't you just contribute to teh spamming with an appreciation thread an hour or three ago?
Quote by Zoot Allures
Really? :S i can't see why, it makes things so much more neat to keep birthday threads in one place than just spamming up the forum.

because it really defeats the purpose of making a thread on someone's birthday. the point of birthday threads is to make someone feel special on his/her special day, why would you want to lump them all together in one thread?

totally defeats the purpose.
This removes the entire point of birthday threads. Only thread madness gone way too far.
*reported*
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by CoreysMonster
because it really defeats the purpose of making a thread on someone's birthday. the point of birthday threads is to make someone feel special on his/her special day, why would you want to lump them all together in one thread?

totally defeats the purpose.

But you'd get the same people in the individual threads posting here :S i don't see where it could go wrong.
Quote by Zoot Allures
But you'd get the same people in the individual threads posting here :S i don't see where it could go wrong.

well, I don't see the point in this, have seen a thread like this been closed before, so I'm gonna go ahead and *report* this and let a mod decide

no hard feelings, bro