Page 1 of 2
I have already made a few threads today and I probably shouldn't be making another, but I want to know what you think about this Guy.

You know the person who was getting sent back to the program. At the end off the thread Carmel said he was posting from the same location.
I followed that thread and I still can't think how he would have lied so well.

What are your views?

Heres the link https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192195&highlight=sent+back+to+a+program
Last edited by Duffman123 at Sep 10, 2009,
He had the power of not being seen or heard. No emotion to tell if he was lying or not.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
My guess is he wanted to say he did it to make himself look abit better as if he was doin a brave thing. He did get sent there in the first place, he posted a pic of the certificate thing.

I rekon after a while he realised people would probably send him stuff so he kept it goin
Quote by dubstar92
He had the power of not being seen or heard. No emotion to tell if he was lying or not.

+1ßß

it's sooooo easy to lie over the internet.

btw, the picture in my avatar is of me. I'm a hot chick with huge boobs.
Quote by goest
It's the internet.

Lying's easy as fuck on the internet.
This.

stratkat
He's a dick. People like him make people less likely to give help when it is genuinely needed. I hope he falls from something high or eats something bad.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by goest
It's the internet.

I'm lying right now.
Quote by CoreysMonster
+1ßß

I must say...those are immaculate breasticles.

Quote by smb
I'm lying right now.

lolparadoxlol
Quote by CoreysMonster
+1ßß

No hot chicks in Germany.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
No hot chicks in Germany.

I'd post certain pics of my gf, if it wasn't

1. against the rules
2. likely to get me castrated by her as she checks my profile regularly (she loves my music)

she is hot and 100% german.

and the "ß" button is right next to the "0" button on a german keyboard
Quote by CoreysMonster
+1ßß

+500 profile views.

But really, I am a hot chick on the internet.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by CoreysMonster
+1ßß

Is it weird that, even though I know you're a dude, I still went to your page with the expectation of tits?
Quote by CoreysMonster
+1ßß

I'm not falling for that again. Or am I...
Quote by CoreysMonster

1. against the rules
2. likely to get me castrated by her as she checks my profile regularly (she loves my music)

Ok.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by goest
It's the internet.

Did you know I'm Hugh Hefner?

My cock is worn down to a tiny nub, but goddamn, was it worth it. High-five!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CoreysMonster

1. against the rules

she is hot and 100% german.

and the "ß" button is right next to the "0" button on a german keyboard

We get a lot of German exchange students in at my school. I must they 95% of the girls are hot.
grok it.

SKREAM!

LtBrendon's point in the anti-wwasp group was a good one for suggesting why his IP could have been the same. I feel kinda weird that what I felt was a small point (checking his IP's) turned out to be such a big deal. I'm not sure about it to be honest.
didn't he ask for paypal?
gave us all a good story anyway, dedicated troll that one

on a side note im steve vai

Quote by dubstar92
We get a lot of German exchange students in at my school. I must they 95% of the girls are hot.

fun fact about exchange students, the reason many people say "all exchange students from country XXX are sooo hot!!" is because exchange students are usually kids who are outgoing and confident, which excludes alot of people who have issues about their looks.

that's why whenever you hear people talk about exchange students, they're usually all "OMG SO FREAKIN HOT!"
The guy who made the metabolicmaggot ragetoon nailed my views.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Reminds me of that guy with cancer a while ago. I was new to UG then so I don't know much about him, but a lot of people were fooled.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by CoreysMonster
fun fact about exchange students, the reason many people say "all exchange students from country XXX are sooo hot!!" is because exchange students are usually kids who are outgoing and confident, which excludes alot of people who have issues about their looks.

that's why whenever you hear people talk about exchange students, they're usually all "OMG SO FREAKIN HOT!"

That's why am an exchange student.

Well...

Not really.
Quote by EnyoAdonai
Reminds me of that guy with cancer a while ago. I was new to UG then so I don't know much about him, but a lot of people were fooled.

grundy0, that guy was a douchebag as well
I believe it was Deliriumbassist who exposed him, being the medical genius he is.
Quote by CoreysMonster
grundy0, that guy was a douchebag as well
I believe it was Deliriumbassist who exposed him, being the medical genius he is.

That's the one!

So was metabolicmaggot perma'd?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by CoreysMonster

That doesn't change my mind about the hotness of exchange students.

Also, another fun fact anput exchange students, they don't really know the way America works, so you can pretty much tell them whatever you want.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Huh, I didn't know that guy turned out to be fake. It's the pit though, there really isn't a low that I would suprise me.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
So he conned people into sending him money and there's no reprecussions?

Also, why was the Grundy thing fake? I study cancer and from what he said (that I saw) there was nothing too unbelievable. Maybe something came up that I didn't read.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
So he conned people into sending him money and there's no reprecussions?

Also, why was the Grundy thing fake? I study cancer and from what he said (that I saw) there was nothing too unbelievable. Maybe something came up that I didn't read.

There was some stuff that I remember reading at the time that made sense.

Plus he also admitted it IIRC.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Plus he also admitted it IIRC.

That'll do it.

What a scrub.

Also, as for metabolicmaggot, do the mods not fancy bending the rules a little to allow for some justice? Particularly this one;

NO HARASSMENT OF OTHER PEOPLE - You cannot use UG as a vehicle for the harassment of another person or use UG to obtain anyone's email address, website, profile information, instant messenger ID or any other means of communication for the purposes of harrassment. This includes the sending of hateful emails, instant messages, private messages or comments to any UG user or staff member. Punishment: Decided by the moderator. This may include a warning or ban.

Come on, you know you want to.
Last edited by ClaptonWannabe at Sep 10, 2009,
Quote by dubstar92
That doesn't change my mind about the hotness of exchange students.

Also, another fun fact anput exchange students, they don't really know the way America works, so you can pretty much tell them whatever you want.

nope, not happening. proves you've never talked to said "hot" chicks
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Also, as for metabolicmaggot, do the mods not fancy bending the rules a little to allow for some justice? Particularly this one

I like to imagine the UG mods have already done their part toward justice in that respect.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Page 1 of 2