Stroke my hair with a big blue brush and then kick up a fuss when my head starts to rush, like a bus on speed you fly into my nest...

And there was a time when the simple things mattered like tending to my frogs in the back of the cupboard , you kicked me in the shin...

<It’s always hard when its hard to stop, its always soft when its soft to start>

Plait all my hair in the shape of an elephant, cut me loose and throw me to the wall again, its what I want from the ceiling to the floor...

9-8-7, 4-5-6 its the number you rang when you fell into my ditch, I never felt this way ...

<It’s always hard when its hard to stop, its always soft when its soft to start>

(interlude)

And now I remember when I rode the white tiger from the back of the class to front of the laser quest , you’ve shot me up again....

Right through my veins from the brain to the button, I talk a lot of **** and no one seems to listen but please don’t forget...

To put on my favourite cassette, with the string quartet, in a room with chairs set out for just me and my chess set.

x x x

{I like this girl, she doesn't like me, I was depressed in my room so I cooked this up in 10 minutes... its amazing cos i have always tried to write lyrics but this is the first time i've ever really meant every word... see what you think... any comments appreciated}
Quote by centorium

i love green day,sure they're mostly power cords but for begginer,good they are
Quote by PlayMadness
Spent too much time in the talk like Yoda thread, you have.