Here, looks like she either changed or mind or the UG article presented her with a different point of view on the game.
I still don't understand why Cobain being in GH5 is such a big deal. It isn't like he is sacred or anything. Hendrix was in World Tour and I don't remember anyone complaining.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Hendrix doesnt have a ****ty gold digging ex-wife
The Merchant Of the Resident Evil Club
]

Quote by hminh87
What is that big hole at the neck joint for?

Quote by Hoodoo Child
the neck?
Quote by dubstar92
I still don't understand why Cobain being in GH5 is such a big deal. It isn't like he is sacred or anything. Hendrix was in World Tour and I don't remember anyone complaining.

YOU DON EVEN UNDERSTAND. HE SPEAKS FOR ME AND I KNOW THAT SOME DAY, WE WILL BE TOGETHER.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
I lol'd at the article, especially the message at the end.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
"We have NOTHING to do with this it was presented to me and oi said "show me a better avataR" TO DRAG MY HEELS., never did i intend on allowing GUITARHERO for me or for Kurt i am NOT yoko [expletive] Ono no ofense to her, but i am a different person entirely and this is insane."

Yeah right...
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by Mockstairwell
YOU DON EVEN UNDERSTAND. HE SPEAKS FOR ME AND I KNOW THAT SOME DAY, WE WILL BE TOGETHER.

Stop. Now.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by dubstar92

Agreed, granted there are plenty of people they could've taken from the artists participating this time I'd have preferred over Kurt, I don't see the issue.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54