This song has been in the works for a very long time. In fact, I have recorded it previously; however I was never really content with the turnout. Thats not to say it was "bad", but it just needed a lot of work. I recently bought myself some better recording equipment as well (instead of a laptop microphone for everything), and I also learned how to do a pretty good black metal scream. I figured I would return to recompose this to some degree, and hopefully make it a lot better.

Any comments and critiques are welcomed. If you want to go out of your way, feel free to alter the GP5 file with any suggestions if you so desire. Additionally, I know drums are not really tabbed (those there are just for sound purposes). If you want to hear the general drum idea listen to my old recording of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RovSBtaq8RY

Also, if anyone has any tips on mixing something like this feel free to respond to me here or send me a private message.

I will return the favor and critique anything you leave for me to critique as well!
Attachments:
hespokedeathatdusk.gp5
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Well I don't listen to this type of music as It's not my thing so I won't have too much to say sorry!

I really like the intro feel, although in my opinion it went on for a little too long.

It's hard to listen to the rest without a drum track as you said, but it all seems really solid. It would be interesting to hear the vocals once recorded.

All I could really suggest is adding a solo in there to mix things up and add a bit of colour. Again, I'm not entirely sure of your vision of the song

Good work, I would love to hear a completed version.

Jonno