It would not just drop in on a fender p-bass. You'd have to drill new screw holes for the bass and measure out where you want the bridge at the very least. Maybe even route out a recess for the bridge to sit in, I'm not sure about that.

Yeah it would be more solid than a stock fender bridge though.

IF you want a cheap sturdy bridge to pop on a MiM p, look at the gotoh 201.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
It would not just drop in on a fender p-bass. You'd have to drill new screw holes for the bass and measure out where you want the bridge at the very least. Maybe even route out a recess for the bridge to sit in, I'm not sure about that.

Yeah it would be more solid than a stock fender bridge though.

IF you want a cheap sturdy bridge to pop on a MiM p, look at the gotoh 201.

Hmm, I might buy a SX bass to mess around with then, I'm not a big fan of drilling holes into guitars I care about.

Would that fit it without drilling new holes?
Quote by Alex Vik
Hmm, I might buy a SX bass to mess around with then, I'm not a big fan of drilling holes into guitars I care about.

Would that fit it without drilling new holes?

Sorry I was vague before and now your question seems ambiguous to me--

Would an sx fit the bridge you linked without drilling holes? Again, not if it's a fender clone like most sx are.

Would the gotoh drop in without any modification at all on a fender bass? Yes it would

Just covering all my basses (tee hee) there since I wasn't quite sure which you meant.
i would recommend the gotoh 201 without hesitation. its a fantastic bridge and doesn't cost that much
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.