if you dont know what nike bauer is close this thread now as you will soon get lost. does anyone else on ug own these? either for free skating or playing hockey? i just ordered these skates and i just wanted to know if i could get more than just the technical crap about the skates i just bought. so write your personal experiences with them and let me know what you think about them. thanks UG!!- Mrfussytabs
Being a Bass player is pretty LOW i.m.o...
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
(coming soon) hand built superstrat style.
(coming soon) hand built mahogany spruce top acoustic.
Fender Mustang I 20w
Line 6 FLoor POD (standard)
Quote by Ryan Rage
This is not Yahoo Answers.

then dont answer! This is the pit fool!

Edit: darn did that make me feel black lol
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
Fender Mustang I 20w
Quote by joshua122593
I am completely lost.

>___>

Are they skate shoes or rollerblades?

Maybe they're ice skates
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by joshua122593
I am completely lost.

>___>

Are they skate shoes or rollerblades?

Both, they have really sharp wheels.
Quote by Vendetta16
Maybe they're ice skates

ice hockey skates lolz
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
Fender Mustang I 20w
Why don't you google a review on them?
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
try google, yahoo answers or GTFO
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
I've had 20's, 30's, and 60's. Get em baked, they'll feel great. I believe theyre made in Indonesia so they won't be like the old Canadian made ones (my 20's which lasted forever) but you'll probably get a few good years out of em if you don't use them like crazy.

Edit: And by that I mean that my 30's lasted a year of Triple A and a year of college hockey. If it's just for public skate and stuff, they'll last a lifetime.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Last edited by StratRat13 at Sep 10, 2009,
Quote by Koshman32
Why don't you google a review on them?

everyone always says google them. but did it ever occur to you im not THAT stupid lol? i spen the last hour (ok it was 2 hours ago when i spent the hour) trying to find anything but technical info on my skates but i could find nothing =[.
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
Fender Mustang I 20w
Quote by StratRat13
I've had 20's, 30's, and 60's. Get em baked, they'll feel great. I believe theyre made in Indonesia so they won't be like the old Canadian made ones (my 20's which lasted forever) but you'll probably get a few good years out of em if you don't use them like crazy.

Edit: And by that I mean that my 30's lasted a year of Triple A and a year of college hockey. If it's just for public skate and stuff, they'll last a lifetime.

SPANX! U ROCK. lol weird a thread not about music or guitar and you still manage to rock
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
Fender Mustang I 20w
Quote by Mrfussytabs
SPANX! U ROCK. lol weird a thread not about music or guitar and you still manage to rock

Haha no problem. I'm sure you'll like em, pm me if ya have any other questions about hockey stuff.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
I have owned tons of different types of skates, Tacks, Grafs, Eastons, whatever. The best I had were Bauer Vapors, they never gave me a blister, even during break in. I have used different kinds of Vapors for years and would never try a different brand.
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

Well, I have a pair of 20's I've had for about 4 years, and I love them, though I can't be sure about the 22's. I've had friends who have had them, and never heard any complaints. I hope you didn't pay too much for them though, they are going for $54.98 on hockeymonkey.com right now. If you are looking for an in depth review, try modsquadhockey.com its a pretty intense place, full of some of the biggest hockey geeks around. These guys where the same gear as the pros, and play in 40+ beer leagues. I used to be pretty active there, but now that high school is over, unfortunately, so is my hockey career. In any case, they review just about every product that comes out, though these skates came out quite awhile ago (by their standards anyways, they already have some 2010 reviews up), so you may have to do a bit of searching.