Quick question, I just wanna know the ohm rating on the mono input, is it 8 or 16?
Thanks in advance.

Also, could I run my head into only the right input at 16 ohms?

Sorry if these are dumb questions, I've only ever used combos.
I have a similar setup. Mono is 16 ohms. I just connect one cable from the left jack on my head to the left jack on my cab, I dont think two cables makes a difference if you're running a mono cab.
Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
... um, i may be reading this wrong, but it looks like mono is 8 ohms actually. looks like the amp is setup with 8 ohm speakers, the 2 stereo inputs are the 8 ohm speakers in series and the mono input is the stereo inputs set up in parallel. i am mainly basing this on how L/Mono and corresponding 16/8 ohm labeling, which if you read them respectively would imply a 16 ohm Left and a 8 ohm mono. the right side rated at 16 would confirm this.

not a dumb question, yer smart enough to know it can matter, btw impedance matching matters for tube heads, solid state heads use impedance bridging.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too gumbilicious, I just thought that usually stereo would have the lower rating.
I've since ran the head at 8 ohms into the left input on the cab to be on the safe side since it's either 8 or 16, and it worked fine, but I'd rather know I can safely run it at 16 into the cab.
if you are just plugging into the left, then it runs at 8 ohms mono, cuz all 4 speakers will be working. if you plug into just right, then you will be working 2 speakers at 16 ohms. if you run into both then you will run 2 speakers at 16 ohms on one side and 2 speakers at 16 ohms on the other. what kinda head do you have, i can give a more clear answer if i know the head and it's output impedance

edit: stereo setting usually do have lower impedances, but it really depends on how it is wired really.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae