aight this kid in my neighborhood bout a squier hss strat a while back and its sittin there now cuz he lost interest. i know squiers aint no big deal but i kinda want a single coil guitar to mess around with but it is an hss setup.

http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0310700564

^thats the one. if i offered to buy it off him how much is it worth? how much should i offer rather? or should i just forget about buying it, lol

thanks guys!!
its $180 new... hmmm... depending on the condition and his knowledge, $25?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
its $180 new... hmmm... depending on the condition and his knowledge, $25?

haha well hes not that stupid. but i think he might go like pretty cheap lol. is $25 all its worth???
i was thinkin somethin like $80 maybe less but not a whole lot more. Might be a stupid question but can u get screws for the humbucker that raise and lower it ithink theyre missing?
well, if he didn't know anything about prices, you could've low-balled him. i would ask him what he's willing to let it go for. then you try going down from there.

for the screws, just go to a hardware store and find screws that fit
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
well, if he didn't know anything about prices, you could've low-balled him. i would ask him what he's willing to let it go for. then you try going down from there.

for the screws, just go to a hardware store and find screws that fit

well i gotta be careful cuz his parents bought it and i dunno if theyll let it go. so im textin him now and he wont text me back
well, good luck. try modding the hell out of that thing if you get it.
Quote by pedromiles101