http://www.myspace.com/lifeonrepeat

Used to be Amen. The Animal. I remember seeing these guys when they first started playing shows in Salisbury and they just got signed to Equal Vision a few weeks ago and they're starting to get more popular. I'm really not a fan of this stuff or their music really, but they're better than most bands doing this kind of music. Separation's a bad example, listen to The Waiting Game. It has a few pretty cool parts. The part at 1:16 stands out. The vocal melody is definitely pretty unique.
they're pretty good but, i didn't like the vocorder/autotuned vocals at the beginning of that song.
They remind me a lot of Sent By Ravens, who have the same heavy instrumentation/clean vocals combination going on. I do like the music though.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
I like them, but only with passing listens. Except for Buzzkill, that song's dope.

I'm stoked that I get to play a show with them.
Quote by Thebiz
They remind me a lot of Sent By Ravens, who have the same heavy instrumentation/clean vocals combination going on. I do like the music though.

Sent by Ravens and Life on Repeat actually have a connection some how . . . i'd have to ask one of the guys from SBR but I think its just they've played shows together.