So I took a nap today. My dad woke me up, and starting mumbling things (I guess I didn't quite hear what he said because I had just woke up) and then he left.

The clock said 7:00, so I thought "Hmm, better get ready for school"

I packed all of my school stuff and then left for school.

Nobody was there.

"What is happening? Is today a holiday?"

I came back home to find out that it was actually 7:00 P.M., and not A.M.

Has anyone ever had any experiences like this?

Tl;dr I'm a doofus

MC name = Bearrorism
Hahahaha. Yes it has happened to me, it's very disorienting and confusing.
VOX AC15 Classic Combo
Gibson SG Menace
Parker p-42
AnalogMan modified TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss DD-20 Giga-Delay
Boss Compression sustainer
Maxon AF-9 Auto Filter Wah
I woke up during the night and looked at my alarm clock to see what time it was (BTW i didn't have my glasses on so I could barely see), and through my blurry vision i thought it said 7:10 (really said 1:10) so thinking I only had 20 minutes to get up, shower, and get to work, I jumped out of bed, showered got dressed, got in my truck started it, looked at the clock to see it saying 1:20
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Pat_s1t

Really, you might've got your stuff ready, but I doubt you actually went to the school.

Yes, I actually went, it isn't far from my house.
Nobody was parked there, not even the school staff
Quote by NakedInTheRain

Wasn't it DARK?

It's normally DARK when I wake up for school

MC name = Bearrorism
I would be able to tell the difference between 7 am and 7 pm.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Koshman32
I woke up during the night and looked at my alarm clock to see what time it was (BTW i didn't have my glasses on so I could barely see), and through my blurry vision i thought it said 7:10 (really said 1:10) so thinking I only had 20 minutes to get up, shower, and get to work, I jumped out of bed, showered got dressed, got in my truck started it, looked at the clock to see it saying 1:20

I did the same thing, but the power went out that day and I forgo to reset the alarm when I reset the time. So I got up 1200 and showered and ****. Looking at the clock after I was all dressed was depressing.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Gargantuan
Yes, I actually went, it isn't far from my house.
Nobody was parked there, not even the school staff

It's normally DARK when I wake up for school

Didn't you notice it wasn't getting lighter?
Ive woken up in the middle of the night thinking it was time to get ready for school but then i saw the clock and you know.....didnt go to school.

in other words, im not an idiot
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Quote by NakedInTheRain
Didn't you notice it wasn't getting lighter?

>_> I guess not

MC name = Bearrorism
when i was younger i did that once. i was like wtf, take me to school. dad was like wtf dumbass. its 7 at night
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

I was sick one time and my mom woke me up at 6 pm for dinner.
She asked if I wanted to eat, I thought she made breakfast.
When I heard the afternoon radio show playing I was even more confused...
For the record though, it has happened to me. I usually wake up when my parents call me for school around 7am, as the bus come shortly after 7:30. But one morning in June last year, I woke to the sunlight shining heavily onto my face through windows with undrawn curtains. As I always do when I wake up by myself, looked at my analog clock in front of my bed to check the time. The clock said 7:30am! I got out of bed, got dressed as fast as I could, and without a glance back, grabbed my bookbag running out the door trying to catch the bus in time. I waited a couple minutes, and I was like "Where's the bus?"

I looked at my watch, and realized I had just run out to catch the bus at 5:30am.
I read the clock wrong, as the clock actually read about 5:35, when I I though it read almost 7:30.

Keep in mind that due to my latitude, I have a very drastic difference in daylight hours from summer to winter. In the dead of winter, it's dark when I go home on the bus at 3:30pm, and when I get up for school at 8 (they changed the time I go to school this year, but I go home nearly an hour later). Also, in summer for a couple weeks before and after the summer solstice, it only really gets a dark blue colour on the sky, never black. The sun is fully risen by 3:30 or so.

On a trip, my buddy and I went to bed at 2. I set my alarm for 2:10, and opened the blinds so the streetlights came in, and he actually got up and hopped in the shower.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
hahahahahahaha

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
I've done this before.I ended up taking a nap in the afternoon and my mom decided to play a cruel joke on me so she woke me up at 6:30 and told me to get ready for school. So I took a shower got dressed and right when I was leaving my told me she was just kidding. It was 6:30 pm
Quote by Le_Bunny
I don't get how this happens to people. How can you get so disoriented that you have completely lost track of time? It makes sense if your sleep schedule is irregular, but still... do people not ensure they read the clock right?

my clock isn't digital

I need to get with the times

MC name = Bearrorism
I was at Berklee for a summer program, and one of the kids on my floor went to sleep early on one of the first nights... needless to say, we couldn't let this opportunity pass us by. We closed the blinds and changed all of his clocks/phone to 9am. Keep in mind this was like 1:00am and first class is at 9.

We got our RA to wake him up, going "Dude, wake up! you're missing your class!"
He runs out and all of us on the floor (15 of us or so) are standing in a hallway off to the side, and he's like "Don't you guys have class too? are you going to breakfast?"

He legitimately thought it was the next day. He didn't want to go back to sleep because it felt like the next day, but we eventually got it into his head that it was still that same night.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Ugh, that happens to me more often than it should haha. I get up so quickly in a rush when I see 7:00 on my clock. Then realize it's nighttime. Once I ran downstairs and asked my mom why she didn't get me up for school (It was 6:00-7:00-ish, during the wintertime.) and she just looked at me funny.

And sometimes I read the numbers weird. Just a couple days ago I panicked when it said 7:25, but it was actually 2:25.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
I've had the same sort of thing happen to me. I never got as far as going somewhere. I almost got a shower at 2am once because for some reason I thought my alarm woke me up, which would mean it was morning. I guess I had been dreaming about an alarm and I woke up right after.
One time i woke up in the middle of the night, thinking it was morning. So i hop in the shower real quick, and when i get out of the bathroom i look at the clock and it says 1:30 (normally i don't wake up till 6:30). Naturally i was like wtf? so i went through the house checking the other clocks just to make sure. I felt like an idiot.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

I've never screwed up reading the clock, but I have had moments where I think its a totally diffrent day, ie. It was Wensday, and I actually thought it was Monday... And I went to the wrong class first.
Quote by EC_AL_JH_GH
I've never screwed up reading the clock, but I have had moments where I think its a totally diffrent day, ie. It was Wensday, and I actually thought it was Monday... And I went to the wrong class first.

I did that and missed one of my final exams. I felt so stupid. Luckily my teacher was a nice guy and let me take it the next day.
Reminds me of when I'm sleeping over at a friends house and I think I'm in my bed at MY house, but then I look up at some unfamiliar ceiling and am disappointed.
LARGE TEXT
I have actually done that exact same thing before.

I've also fallen asleep during class, and then woke up but not opened my eyes. And I thought, "****, now I gotta get up and go to school". I opened my eyes and was like, "Wtf is going on here?" Then I realized what happened.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children