hi im looking to play some sweet dethklok songs

and i just watched the episode called: dethrecord
and does anyone have the tabs for the riff where he jumps out of the helicopter???

thanks.
Hell Yea Im Straight Edge!
ESP Eclipse II (or) Fender Strat w/David Gilmour EMGs > Cry Baby Original > Digitech RP250 > JOYO Ultimate Overdrive > MXR BLS Chorus > MXR Phase 90 > EHX Memory Toy > 1981 Marshall JCM800
i asked for this a while ago... no one responded

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by therosa69
hi im looking to play some sweet dethklok songs

and i just watched the episode called: dethrecord
and does anyone have the tabs for the riff where he jumps out of the helicopter???

thanks.

Damz youz tokiz whyz do youz havez to make it so hardz

i watched that one last night too
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Alternatively, play a song by a real band.

Dethklok are like the Spongebob Squarepants of death metal.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Dethklok is a fine cartoon. Its humor is stupid. I like stupid humor. They play metal. In a cartoon. Fuck yes. Frankly i get more pissed when i see some snot nosed kid wearing a Bathory shirt than some kid going around saying DETHKLOK RULEZ.

anyways....

TO THE DETHKLOK THREAD!
Quote by The Frayed Ends
Alternatively, play a song by a real band.

Dethklok are like the Spongebob Squarepants of death metal.

hahaha

I literally lol'ed

dethklok is awesome though, not to mention spongebob...
Maybe on this website? It's a ****ing guitar tab site, so I would assume it has ****ing guitar tabs.

Just to clarify, ****ing guitar tabs are slightly different from normal guitar tabs.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
Quote by Rhyan_EG
Maybe on this website? It's a ****ing guitar tab site, so I would assume it has ****ing guitar tabs.

Just to clarify, ****ing guitar tabs are slightly different from normal guitar tabs.

Quote by Rhyan_EG

That's a ****ing good answer man.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by Rhyan_EG

illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

What's the point of the pot leaf?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
the pot leaf lets people know that this thread shouldnt be taken seriously and only really needs taking the piss out of.
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

OK.

HAHA U LISEN 2 DEFKOK N FINK DEY R GUD LOL

For the record, I do like Dethklok and am looking forward to the Dethalbum II.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand