Are they any good? I really want to go to one on the 4th since they are playing near me. I heard they are one of those bands that is insanely good live and the same if not better as the recording.

Also, I'm only 14 and the only other real concerts I went to is projekt revolution twice, which isn't really that bad. Are in flames concerts more dangerous for my age? (I'll have one or two friends with me most likely).
based on their recent releases, i'd say an In Flames concert is a risky use of money.

edit: No. An In Flames concert will not be dangerous. Just dont show up looking like a complete queer
dangerous? what the hell do u think goes on at metal concerts? stay out of the middle of the pits and if ur up front, keep turning around to watch out for crowd surfers.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Yea, sounded pretty pussy asking if it was dangerous, was actually planning on jumping in a mosh pit for the hell of it
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
dangerous? what the hell do u think goes on at metal concerts? stay out of the middle of the pits and if ur up front, keep turning around to watch out for crowd surfers.

he's 14 and hasnt been to many, as he stated
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
So next question, the place is at the Trocadero theatre, anyone ever been there, is it big?
Quote by sketchy z
he's 14 and hasnt been to many, as he stated

Yea.. projekt rev didn't have anything going on just people singing along, a tiny bit of moshing.
Quote by BurningStarlV
Yes, do that. You will gain respect.

hard to detect sarcasm on the internet
i'm going see them in new orleans later this month. i'm not going for them though. i'm going for BTBAM. i'll probably crowd surf during their set just for the hell of it. i'm not really into in flames...but its whatever.
They're going to be good, but I would go for BTBAM. They're going to put on an incredible show, with their new stuff.

EDIT : and The Faceless. BTBAM and face would make an excellent show.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Last edited by illuminatiano at Sep 10, 2009,
Quote by A7X3DG
Are they any good? I really want to go to one on the 4th since they are playing near me. I heard they are one of those bands that is insanely good live and the same if not better as the recording.

Also, I'm only 14 and the only other real concerts I went to is projekt revolution twice, which isn't really that bad. Are in flames concerts more dangerous for my age? (I'll have one or two friends with me most likely).

In Flames was definitely one of my top 3 favorite shows of all time. First show I crowd surfed which was awesome They were great, very professional, very heavy, and their light/visual setup was sick when it synchronized to the double bass.

As far as danger goes, your not going to find your typical scene/emo kids who hardcore dance.... You'll find these viking ass looking dudes who do nothing but MOSH and pummel wannabe hardcore dancers. So unless you feel up to it, I'd just try and stay clear for yourself considering your age...
Wrong forum.

I've seen them before. It was decent. It certainly was not dangerous.

I should say that I was there to see Children of Bodom. I'm not a huge In Flames fan, but I enjoyed the show. So if you like them then you should like their show.