I am going to buy a cab tomorrow and i need to know if it will not fall apart with my head i have a line 6 hd100 tube head and i am going to buy a BUGERA 412HBK cab does anyone own this cab or know anything about it?
I have that cab with my bugera head and I really like the cab (and for $250 it's a steal). Of course, there are the UG'ers who will say it's crap but they just follow the bandwagon anyway.
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads
Apparently Bugera cabs are quite good for the money. Much more reliable than the amps themselves
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
I wouldn't do it if I were you. Construction plays a far more important role in cab performance than it does in amplifiers.

Avatar would be the lowest I'd go, quality-wise.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
you get what you pay for.

its not great, but there are a lot worse
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
You'll have a good setup. I'd suggest you save up money and replace the speakers one at a time with warehouse 30's and maybe some other higher quality speakers.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by bubb_tubbs
I wouldn't do it if I were you. Construction plays a far more important role in cab performance than it does in amplifiers.

Avatar would be the lowest I'd go, quality-wise.

I think Avatars are pretty much the best in quality.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by jc349

I think Avatars are pretty much the best in quality.

Mills? Splawn? Yellow? Orange?

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Chuck, maybe your saying that because you have an Avatar cab? No, offense

Add Vader to the list
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Mills? Splawn? Yellow? Orange?

Right.

But Avatars are by no means BAD quality. I think they're very very well built. Obviously they don't quite live up to a company like Mills, but they are way more expensive.
Quote by GNRjungle87
Right.

But Avatars are by no means BAD quality. I think they're very very well built. Obviously they don't quite live up to a company like Mills, but they are way more expensive.

I didn't say they were. I said they were the lowest I'd go in quality, which by no means indicates they're poor. In fact, I hold them in rather high esteem, just not quite as high as more boutique manufacturers.

They're still great cabs for a great price, which is why I place them as my default.