This is also for sale on ebay, but I'm passing on savings in the way of ebay fees to ultimate guitar'ers...copy/paste from ebay ad. $800 shipped for everything mentioned below, in the USA. Selling because I need some work done on my saxophone and don't really play this much anymore. IM or email...though I seem to have problems getting IM's here so I will monitor this thread.

Up for sale is an ESP Edwards Les Paul gold top. It is in excellent condition and plays like a dream, by far the best guitar I've had the pleasure to play. The fit and finish is superb, the sustain goes on forever, the action is low, the neck is smooth and feels great in the hand. If you came across this ad, you probably know all about Edwards guitars...but in case you don't...Edwards is a division of ESP based in Japan. The only way you can get one of these guitars is to buy them from a Japanese seller, or buy one already in the states. Shipping from Japan takes a long time and costs lots, so save some money and buy a slightly used model already in the states. Because they are only sold in Japan, they don't have to abide by US patent laws and many people refer to these as the best way to buy an awesome Les Paul without the $2-3k price tag.

As mentioned, this guitar has been lightly played, never gigged, and has virtually no wear. The frets are in excellent shape. There is only one minor blemish, on the top of the guitar. It was bumped up against something and there is a TINY tiny indention that does not break the paint. It's only noticeable right up close, clearly not noticeable in the pictures, and absolutely has NO effect on playability. You wouldn't notice it if you weren't looking for it.

Included is a Gator hard shell case in mint condition, which the stores sell for $99 plus tax. This guitar looks great sitting in it. I will also throw in a nice Levi strap and an extra set of Ernie Ball big bottom strings. However, the strings on it are nearly new so you won't need to change them for awhile.

Shipping is included in buy it now, as is the $100+ hard shell case and accessories. Save hundreds buying new and shipping from overseas.

Now for the technical specs:

ESP EDWARDS E-LP-92SD
BODY : Thin laminated flame maple top/Solid maple/Solid Mahogany Back Vintage'59 type shape
NECK : Mahogany,Vintage'59 rounded type of shape, middle of between '58(too thick) and '60(too slim)
FINGERBOARD : Rosewood, 22F,Ivory Binding
INLAY : Pearloid Dish
RADIUS : 305R
NUT : Bone
NUT WIDTH 43mm
SCALE LENGTH:628mm,24.75inch
JOINT: SetNeck Long tenon
PICKUPS : Seymour Duncan (Front)SH-1n ,(Rear)Seymour Duncan SH-4
CONTROLS : 2-Vol, 2-Tone, Toggle PU selecter
BRIDGE : Old Type Tune-matic & Stop tailpiece
TUNERS: Vintage type tulip tuners gotoh SD-90SL
WEIGHT : 3.8kg 8.36lb
COLOR : Gold Top

Edwards Les Paul 92
Roland Micro Cube
Marshall JCM 900 4501
That was fast...sold on ebay. Sorry guys.
Edwards Les Paul 92
Roland Micro Cube
Marshall JCM 900 4501