And DAMN what an amazing deal. Got the guitar & warranty for $300 and a free hardshell case. I'm an atheist, but I think maybe there is a god. He sent me this. I feel it.

It sounds and plays amazing. I'm glad my friend wanted me to tag along today, because I'd never have scooped this thing otherwise. Hurray for me! And thanks to whoever sold it to them.
nice, the only 12 string i've played is my moms old yamaha :p

HN12SGD

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
AJ60S12 right? That's the 12er I want, but they don't make it in a lefty.
Last edited by LeftyDave at Sep 10, 2009,
Quote by LeftyDave
AJ60S12 right? That's the 12er I want, but they don't make it in a lefty.

Ever try flipping the strings around like Hendrix? It should work.

EDIT:
Your guitar is beautiful. Im gonna have to pick up a 12 when I get some money.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Last edited by Fenderhippie69 at Sep 10, 2009,
Quote by Fenderhippie69
Ever try flipping the strings around like Hendrix? It should work.

EDIT:
Your guitar is beautiful. Im gonna have to pick up a 12 when I get some money.

If it were only that simple. The bridge would need to be changed so that the saddles slant the other way for correct intonation, the nut would need to be changed because of the reverse order of the strings, and the pickguard would have to come off and a new mirror image one installed on the other side. A strat like Hendrix played was easy to do it to compared to an acoustic.
Quote by LeftyDave
If it were only that simple. The bridge would need to be changed so that the saddles slant the other way for correct intonation, the nut would need to be changed because of the reverse order of the strings, and the pickguard would have to come off and a new mirror image one installed on the other side. A strat like Hendrix played was easy to do it to compared to an acoustic.

Guess I didnt think too much about it. That sucks bro. Guess you gotta play with the hands god delt you.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Yea, but it's almost 2010 for God's sake! When will the rest of the world catch up to the fact that us lefties are here to stay and make more things for us! Ever try to find a left handed pair of scissors? Almost ALL of them are made for righties and they absolutely suck to use in the left hand.
Last edited by LeftyDave at Sep 11, 2009,
Wow, very nice! HNGD!
I've always fancied a 12 string...
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by LeftyDave
Yea, but it's almost 2010 for God's sake! When will the rest of the world catch up to the fact that us lefties are here to stay and make more things for us! Every try to find a left handed pair of scissors? Almost ALL of them are made for righties and they absolutely suck to use in the left hand.

I just thought I was special needs for the longest time. "Why can all my friends cut with these damn things and I cannot!" Then the light eventually went off...they are right handed...
Quote by LeftyDave
Every try to find a left handed pair of scissors? Almost ALL of them are made for righties and they absolutely suck to use in the left hand.

There is a reason they call it right-handed. It's just the way humans were intended to be.
^ Yer not thinkin' with yer dipstick Jimmy! (loud whip-smack sound as GC gets it right across the back of his thighs)
i love the 3rd pic. thats a nice motion capture of you switching chords and you can kinda see through your fingers. you sure you're not dead? like a ghost or something

HN12SD!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Z Stangray
G&L ASAT Classic (Ron Kirn Custom T-Style coming soon! ronkirn.com)
Keeley 4 Knob Compressor
Taylor 314ce