Pretty badass band I discovered, surprisingly enough, through a recommended video on youtube. They remind me of Scar Symmetry at many points, but their sound leans a lot more towards electro-industrial than Scar Symmetry's ever has. Anyways, here's the myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/sybreed

Enjoy.
Last edited by madbasslover at Feb 21, 2010,
not bad at all.
not really my thing but never the less.
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

Bringing this back up because I just found these guys and they are so f*cking good, one of the most avant garde, experimental, and innovative sounds I've ever heard.
Quote by EnemyWolf
Bringing this back up because I just found these guys and they are so f*cking good, one of the most avant garde, experimental, and innovative sounds I've ever heard.

Which cd is your favorite?

Also, thanks.
Quote by madbasslover
Which cd is your favorite?

Also, thanks.

Only heard the 3rd one so far, I want reap it for all its worth and then enjoy the other two heh. My favorite song is A.E.O.N., also, I am Ultraviolence and Nomenklatura are amazing.

When I listen to their music I feel like I'm already in the future.
Quote by EnemyWolf
Only heard the 3rd one so far, I want reap it for all its worth and then enjoy the other two heh. My favorite song is A.E.O.N., also, I am Ultraviolence and Nomenklatura are amazing.

When I listen to their music I feel like I'm already in the future.

My personal favorites from Pulse of Awakening are I Am Ultraviolence, The Lucifer Effect, and Meridian AD. My favorite cd is Antares, though. You should definitely check that one out.
Heard these guys a few months back. Not listened to then in a while but I remember them being pretty good.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Best CD to start with? I heard a song a while back and thought it sounded pretty good.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
Go with The Pulse Of Awakening, it's their latest one.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ride-the-spiral
Best CD to start with? I heard a song a while back and thought it sounded pretty good.

The Pulse of Awakening is probably the most accessible. Each CD kinda has its own sound, though, so it's really kind of hard to say.

Which song did you hear?
Quote by madbasslover
The Pulse of Awakening is probably the most accessible. Each CD kinda has its own sound, though, so it's really kind of hard to say.

Which song did you hear?

Can't remember, my brother was listening to it. I'll try Pulse anyway, thanks guys.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
i must have been under the influence of something when i commented on this thread.
i gave them a second listen and it made me want to cry
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

Quote by destöroyah
i must have been under the influence of something when i commented on this thread.
i gave them a second listen and it made me want to cry

Tears of joy, right?
I discovered this band pretty recently I love there sound.
Gear I Own
Guitars:
Schecter c-1+[Tribal Black]
Schecter - v-1+ [Trans blue burst]
Kramer

Amp:
Line 6 Sypder III 120 watt
with FB Express pedal board
Man, Pulse of Awakening really changed their sound.

I'm a big fan of their first album, especially songs like Synthetic Breed, Machine Gun Messiah and Take the Red Pill. My favorite is probably Antares, though, solely for Revive My Wounds and Ego Bypass Generator.

It's sad to say, because Sybreed's one of my favorite bands, but there wasn't much I could really get into on the new album aside from Doomsday Party and I Am Ultraviolence... And the former sounds almost nothing like them.
Quote by EnemyWolf

Lulz.
They're OK, can't listen to much at a time though.

Didn't they have Dirk Verbeuren at one point? I'd let him mount me, so it's good enough for me.
The electronic music wasn't sleazy enough, it would be better if it sounded like the sort of filth pumped out in East Berlin. But then, one may as well listen to Rammstein.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by webbtje
They're OK, can't listen to much at a time though.

Didn't they have Dirk Verbeuren at one point? I'd let him mount me, so it's good enough for me.

Yeah, Dirk joined briefly for session drums on the album Antares.