I really dont like the shape of that body, its just....gross. Gotta love those inlays though
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
Quote by Zep_shizzle
they need to bring the old kramer logo back lol.

Seriously...and the Banana headstock needs to return in full force...otherwise, good for gibson for finally making a move with the name
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
Beak and banana headstocks are awesome I agree with you there. It is a budget guitar, and I think they are making them in Korea if I remember correctly. Anyways, the inlays are cool but I'm not nuts over the body but at least they are tying something different. The logo does cheapen it, its too thin and plain but who knows it may not stay around for a while...the logo's in the 80's with Kramer didn't either
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
I'm gonna go ahead and agree with everyone who's saying they should bring back the banana headstock. Also they should bring back loud colored strats with single angled bridge pups.
First thing I thought when I saw the pic was they copied the Fernandes Vortex/Mike Amott ESP sig.
I have always loved Kramers and I always like the fact they would make some very unusual guitars. I like this one but I could do with out the Floyd.

John
Quote by johnro6659
I have always loved Kramers and I always like the fact they would make some very unusual guitars. I like this one but I could do with out the Floyd.

John

You stole the words right out of my mouth... But i was gonna say to bad they dont make it with a fixed bridge. LOL
Quote by CJRocker
Cool looking, but wtf is with the logo? Really cheapens it imo.

+1
At least i would rather buy that than Zakk's new Epi sig
But they need to go back to using the 80's logo and the banana headstock, thats why I would probably only buy a striker right now imho
Its kinda like Epiphone needing to go back to using the tulip tuners, i don't care if they didn't stay in tune as well, I'd rather have them than the ugly ass grovers
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
your grandma caught you jackin off to friends??!!?!
im not too shocked

Quote by ThinDizzy
+1 Internets to you, sir.

My first intarwebz
Ibanez GRG170>2008 MIM strat (Its my dad's though)>Random 90's Randall tube (My dad's)>GatorGrip2mm
Their USA line will use the old 80's logos. This new line will use this type of logo. I think its a pretty good idea to use both. Personally, I like all of the headstock logo's from the 80's except the pyramid logo.
80's logo page
http://www.vintagekramer.com/parts16.htm
Last edited by DSOTM80 at Sep 13, 2009,
Quote by JELIFISH19
Gibson + Kramer vs Fender + Jackson?
Round 1
Fight

It's Jackson/Charvel.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Gibson have finally done something right.
But yet it's not enough,
i'm suprised they haven't gone bust to be honest.
I love white guitars!
Quote by JELIFISH19
Fender owns Jackson

Yeah. And Charvel.

Alright looking guitar, but I wouldn't get it. I don't like trems.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Last edited by Pretty. Odd. at Sep 14, 2009,
Anyone seen the Pacer Classic Series that is supposed to be out this fall?? ...that is seriously hot!!...I can finally afford a Pacer...well, nearly anyway. The logo doesn't bother me too much...things change i guess, but i just hope the guitars that come out are good stuff...i'm sick of looking for old Focus's on the bay all the time and not being able to get one...if these come out on time i can just grab one of the new Strikers or the Pacer Classic.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Last edited by the_wayward_one at Sep 14, 2009,
Quote by Lumban
First thing I thought when I saw the pic was they copied the Fernandes Vortex/Mike Amott ESP sig.

Stole the words right out of my mouth. I would buy this one though (if it has decent features)

EDIT: Bolt on? Ugh, missed chance. I'd have prefered set neck/neck through for a tad better access.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Last edited by Slicer666 at Sep 14, 2009,
Sorry, but that guitar's butt ugly.
Gibson SG Diablo . Fender Cali Series Strat . Modded Epi Firebird . Seagull 25th Anniv. CW
Korg Pitchblack > Vox V847 >
Big Muff π TW >
Boss OC-3 > Memory Boy
Vox AD50VT
There is a string through tun-o-matic version of this one coming out too.

Found this link --- looks like a lot is happening in the Kramer camp - - FINALLY!

www.kramerguitars.com/press

Alot of old stuff on there, but the 2010 model section looks pretty cool!
Huh, so they're confirmed 2010 models then.

I am going to be buying the balls off of that purple Striker and the Pariah.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
2010 models have been confirmed for a while now. The word I heard direct from the Gibson/Kramer camp is they were scheduled to be released sometime in September. Well September has come and gone, I guess they are shooting for fall now but its all in the works and also trying to get them into the stores and so on. All good news except the fact that they are all pretty much lower end or mid priced guitars which of course sell the most I guess but there's only 1 higher end model for now in the USA made Pacer Imperial. I dunno, to me they should do better with the Kramer name and go hard after Ibanez, Jackson and ESP.
I'll wait and see and give Gibson a chance but to me right now Gary Kramer is what the brand was back in the 80's and should be all about now, he's got his sh*t together big time! Here's a good example, all that for around a grand!

Gary Kramer Guitars Russian Roulette Review

Last edited by DSOTM80 at Oct 1, 2009,
The new logo is gay as hell. Also that body style is poo. I'm glad I got one with the old logo
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist