I'm trying to set up a simple home studio, and I'm looking for a decent sub-$150 mic to suit my vocal/acoustic needs.

Are there any ones that you could recommend?

How does this one sound?
http://www.tomleemusic.ca/main/recording.cfm?details=1&id=161&inv=102330
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
i've got that mic. have no complaints about it(for the price), but i'm not much of a singer, so i cant say much about how it sounds on my voice. and that's the thing... different mics work for different voices. a mic can look crazy good as far as specs go, but could sound crap on your voice, so it's really tough to recommend one to you.

i do know that that mic is a decent all around mic. but as all those go, it's not great at any one thing. if i'm not mistaken (and i very well could be) it's a medium diaphragm mic, meaning you're falling somewhere in between all the advantages and disadvantages of the standard small and large. it's generally considered to be one of the better $100 mics out there, except for the few haters who dont know what they're talking about.

from my own personally experience, it has sounded pretty good on my acoustic guitar, and i've heard a few voices that it's worked well on. it's not an amazing mic, but it's not at all a crap mic. and that's about what you'd expect out of a mic in the price range.
Thanks a lot for the info!
Seems like a decent mic to try, and if not good for vocals, a simple return.

Although this may sound silly, I'm looking to record a more vintage sounding album (think Beatles), so this should be just fine for vocals.

If there are any other condenser mics worth looking at, Id love to hear about them!
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI