Most Fenders are known for their cleans, but the Twin Reverb is the most popular one.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
All of the original models (or reissues) have a very clean base sound - but logically the cleanest would be the one with the highest wattage.

he Twin Reverb is once of the cleanest amps going, you have to get to ear-shattering levels before it really breaks up at all.
Quote by stykerwolf
Deluxe Reverb
Super Reverb
Twin Reverb

Fender amps are generally aming for a clean sound rather then a driven sound

Wtf, Super reverbs and Deluxe Reverbs are pretty easy to get into overdrive.

Twins are the way to go for Crystal Cleans.
I have a fender Hot Rod Deluxe and it gets really good cleans. But at 40w it starts to break up at around 4-5 on the volume.
Quote by JilaX^
Wtf, Super reverbs and Deluxe Reverbs are pretty easy to get into overdrive.

Twins are the way to go for Crystal Cleans.

+1

Though I should mention; Twins are the way to go for a very high end, piercing clean. For a smoother, more rounded clean I'd look into a Bassman. Though 90% of Bassman amps are only 50 watts, so they do break up quite a bit at high volumes. I have a 100 watt SF Bassman, and I consider it to be the cleanest thing I have ever heard other than a JC-120. The big low end on it just fills out the Fender brightness perfectly. I prefer the warmth of it to any Twin.

Edit: In fact the major complaint about the Bassman 100 is that it is too clean. The Bassman series was revered for what later became the 'Marshall crunch.' The silverface era Bassman amps do not have this sound. So the more I think about it, the more I think I may have one of the cleanest sounding Fender amps. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing is up to you.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Last edited by tubetime86 at Sep 11, 2009,
Twin Reverb, hands down.

Others that come close:

4x10 Hot Rod DeVille
Red Knob "The Twin"
Super 60
Super Six
Concert
the super twin, hands down.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by Rutch
Red Knob "The Twin"

The red knob "Evil Twin" is just an awesome amp all-around. Shimmering cleans and face-melting drive.
Quote by Flying Couch
The red knob "Evil Twin" is just an awesome amp all-around. Shimmering cleans and face-melting drive.

All of the Rivera designed amps are insane. I saw an old Twin II not to long ago that was amazing. Fender cleans, mesa leads...

Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by sidebuster
I have a fender Hot Rod Deluxe and it gets really good cleans. But at 40w it starts to break up at around 4-5 on the volume.

i have one too but after a month of playing on my friends twin reverbs instead of the hrd. the hot rod deluxe is much sterile

i'd go with a used twin reverb if you need that much head room. personally id go with the deluxe reverb

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by tubetime86
All of the Rivera designed amps are insane. I saw an old Twin II not to long ago that was amazing. Fender cleans, mesa leads...

There's a Dual Showman halfstack on CL near me that I might grab. Some great amps from that period - I mean, shit, a stock Dual Showman with no pedals was good enough for Gary Fucking Moore, it's good enough for ne.