Who else is auditioning for the Sydney Conservatorium of Music this month? I have my audition tomorrow for year 11 next years and was wondering if any of you guys were going to try and get into it too so in the off chance I do get in, I already know some people.

So anyone?
hell o do you like oasis he hav good songs
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by XianXiuHong
Wat.

Quote by XianXiuHong
Wat.

they hav gud song like wonder walls and singing bird i recomd there first album
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by XianXiuHong
Who else is auditioning for the Sydney Conservatorium of Music this month? I have my audition tomorrow for year 11 next years and was wondering if any of you guys were going to try and get into it too so in the off chance I do get in, I already know some people.

So anyone?

Hoping to go after I finish High School
Apparently It's pretty hard to get into, But judging from your profile you look pretty ****in good - Good Luck!!!
What are you planning to play?
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by hendrixftw
Hoping to go after I finish High School
Apparently It's pretty hard to get into, But judging from your profile you look pretty ****in good - Good Luck!!!
What are you planning to play?

Yeah, it is incredibly hard to get into, they only accepted 7 new students into year 7 in like 07 or something. That's right, the entire year group consisted of 7 students.

Unfortunately, I can't play anything on the electric for my audition, it's all strictly classical, which I've only been learning for 8 months but I'm able to play a few 7th grade pieces fairly well so hopefully they'll take my playing time into account.

I plan to play Bach's Prelude BWV 999, Cancion De La Hilandera and Spanish Romance for my three audition pieces. The nerves are already starting to mount, my audition's in less than 12 hours .
Quote by XianXiuHong
Are you drunk by any chance?

no oases are gr8 chek em out
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by XianXiuHong
Yeah, it is incredibly hard to get into, they only accepted 7 new students into year 7 in like 07 or something. That's right, the entire year group consisted of 7 students.

Unfortunately, I can't play anything on the electric for my audition, it's all strictly classical, which I've only been learning for 8 months but I'm able to play a few 7th grade pieces fairly well so hopefully they'll take my playing time into account.

I plan to play Bach's Prelude BWV 999, Cancion De La Hilandera and Spanish Romance for my three audition pieces. The nerves are already starting to mount, my audition's in less than 12 hours .

If you wanted to really show them some skillage you could of learned "Recuerdos De La Alhambra" by Tarrega, it's the ****. Also, by Spanish Romance do you mean Romance: Jeux Interdits/Spanish Dance no. 5/Spanish Ballad? If so, I'm learning that song to at the moment, freestroke is a bitch, I needta grow my nails
Hope it all goes well for ya'
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
sydney are scum
Pardon me while I burst into flames.
I've had enough of the world and its people's mindless games.
So pardon me while I burn and rise above the flame.
Quote by Shredoftheday
If you wanted to really show them some skillage you could of learned "Recuerdos De La Alhambra" by Tarrega, it's the ****. Also, by Spanish Romance do you mean Romance: Jeux Interdits/Spanish Dance no. 5/Spanish Ballad? If so, I'm learning that song to at the moment, freestroke is a bitch, I needta grow my nails
Hope it all goes well for ya'

No way I could pull off a tremolo piece like that in only 8 months, Cancion De La Hilandera is a tremolo piece though but not near that difficulty, around 7th/8th grade according to my teacher, so hopefully that impresses.

Thanks for the good luck wish