Hey, I've been offered a bass guitar for £30 (GBP) and was wondering if any of you guys have heard of the manufacturer and know if there any good? I already play and own 2 basses but I've never heard of this one and cant seem to find much about it online.
It's made by Applause (Think there a sub-company to Ovation..Like Squier to Fender and Epiphone to Gibson) but thats all I know.

Thanks in advance, Darren.
Attachments:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
If it works/sounds OK, 30 quid's worth it surely
He who knows all, knows nothing in the eye of a imbecile.
Yeah I tried Google but there doesn't seem to be any info on there electric bass guitars only acoustic. But there acoustic ones are going for a few hundred pounds so they might be quite decent guitars.
"There Is Nothing Conceptually Better Than Rock 'n' Roll" -
John Lennon.
I'd say test it out and if if it sounds good buy it, if not get soemtihng else, u never know cud be a hidden gem...or not..
For 30 quid you really don't have much to lose.
I bought an ibanez gsr200 for 30 quid and it was my main bass for a long time, so you never know.

Give it a wee play and see what you think. If you don't like it you could still buy it and sell it on ebay for 40 or 50 quid.
yeah I agree that even if it is absolute rubbish, you've got nothing to lose if it's 30 quid.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Never played one of their basses, but I've played a few Applause guitars and they all looked, felt, and played well. At least one had a really crappy setup, but I think that was the owner's fault.
Nope, no sig here.
If it's 30 quid the raw materials used to make it are probably worth just as much as the bass. Why not?
"I hope I die before I get old"-Words of Pete Townsend, 1945-

"I hope I die before I turn into Pete Townsend"-Words of Kurt Cobain, 1967-1994

Funny old world eh.