So pit, another school thread, got the education minister for the uk in my school at the moment with our local mp and mayor, i've volunteered to talk to him because our school recently got a special status and now we are a maths and computing college, we got a lot of money for it and they want me and a girl from my year to talk to him so that he might give us some more money

anyone famous ever visited your school/college/uni?
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Made Strat with hot rails
Orange Rockerverb 50 MkII
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
Is the girl hot?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Have her show alot of clevage.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Bum cleavage too.

And make sure her titties are all mashed together.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Is the girl hot?

yeah, probably the hottest in our year
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
Quote by Kensai

haha i might have to tell her the mighty kensai of UG is all wise and she should listen to what he says
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
i was thinking of an ice breaker and im torn between

Hello there, what's Gordon Brown like in real life?

or

Get in the van.....now, just kidding....but not really
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
Get her to believe that for a small sum of money she could become a millionaire thanks to the dead prince of Nigeria. Then when she least expects it, spend the small sum of money.
Tell the minister guy that the girl is your sister, then proceed to put your hand down her trousers/up her skirt and start making out with her
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Ask him how the Government aims to re-engage with the electorate, especially the younger generations such as yourself and whether lowering the voting age to 16 is a forseeable policy debate.

We had Jack Straw with Eddie Izzard a couple of months ago, he was bombarded with hecklers. Nick Clegg did a talk and David Blunkett turned up but it was to address a room full of Young Labour members.
Last edited by Meatball200 at Sep 11, 2009,
I dont even know the guys name, everyone at first thought it'd be Ed Balls, which would of been great, because i'd laugh everytime i heard his name, but i dont even know who the guy is, all i know is that he's important
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
Why only bring one girl....Hell, find some party girls and make some girls gone wild t-shirts, get a camera and a pole and....and.... ummm, wait. What were we talking about.
epic7734
Quote by Reaper2502
I dont even know the guys name, everyone at first thought it'd be Ed Balls, which would of been great, because i'd laugh everytime i heard his name, but i dont even know who the guy is, all i know is that he's important

Pretend to be Spanish and call him Senor Cajones.
Quote by Reaper2502
So pit, another school thread, got the education minister for the uk in my school at the moment with our local mp and mayor, i've volunteered to talk to him because our school recently got a special status and now we are a maths and computing college, we got a lot of money for it and they want me and a girl from my year to talk to him so that he might give us some more money

anyone famous ever visited your school/college/uni?

Ed Balls?, ask him why he and the rest of the front benchers raped the labour party please.