This year for marching band we're doing a semi serious show. We're a real big band and one of the best in the state of NC too. Anyways this is my senior year I'm the drumline squad leader, and I have a guitar solo. I thought it couldn't get any better. Until yesterday during class my director starting play Never Gonna Give You Up on the synths! Turns out, we play serious music and then in the middle you hear a car crash and then it breaks into a Rick Roll! We even have a singer who goes up on the podium and everything. I know who's going to be the most popular band at competitions now!
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
So....uh.

How about that weather...?

*The point of this post is, THIS THREAD HAS NO POINT, no discussion value.*

Make a blog next time.
Well that's just awesome.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by shanglejr11
This year for marching band we're doing a semi serious show. We're a real big band and one of the best in the state of NC too. Anyways this is my senior year I'm the drumline squad leader, and I have a guitar solo.

wat...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by shanglejr11
This year for marching band we're doing a semi serious show. We're a real big band and one of the best in the state of NC too. Anyways this is my senior year I'm the drumline squad leader, and I have a guitar solo. I thought it couldn't get any better. Until yesterday during class my director starting play Never Gonna Give You Up on the synths! Turns out, we play serious music and then in the middle you hear a car crash and then it breaks into a Rick Roll! We even have a singer who goes up on the podium and everything. I know who's going to be the most popular band at competitions now!

not yours
Quote by Kensai
wat...

I've been playing guitar for 7 years now. I also play drums, piano, i sing, bass, trumpet, baritone, trombone. yeah....
Guitars
Douglas WRL590
Yahama F-335 Acoustic

Amps
Vox DA20
B-52 AT-212

Gear
Digitech Metal Master
Quote by shanglejr11
I've been playing guitar for 7 years now. I also play drums, piano, i sing, bass, trumpet, baritone, trombone. yeah....

shangle, u cant play trumpet, baritone, or trombone well enuff to actually mention it. y bother putting it down?
Quote by drdoom8793
shangle, u cant play trumpet, baritone, or trombone well enuff to actually mention it. y bother putting it down?

owned!