Has any of you been to rondo's site? I'm confused as to what exactly they sell. They don't have any brands I've heard of. All I see are agiles and douglases. Anyone heard of these before?
Do a search. This topic has been covered many times before.
Seriously, I'm in the band.
There is an Agile thread on here. But to answer your question. Great guitars and great customer service.
Quote by r3h0ld3r
Has any of you been to rondo's site? I'm confused as to what exactly they sell. They don't have any brands I've heard of. All I see are agiles and douglases. Anyone heard of these before?

Agile guitars are consistently hailed on here as being some of the best value for money guitars you can buy. Never played one myself as they're harder to get in the UK but if you're in the US then they're pretty much awesome for the price.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by eyebanez333
There is an Agile thread on here. But to answer your question. Great guitars and great customer service.

+ 10000000

I've only dealt with them once but would buy from them again and again.
Quote by eyebanez333

+1. Pretty much this. I hella want an Agile just to see what they are like. I got a douglas strat copy with a floyd rose for $120 total. Shipped quick and nothing was broken. I would definitely do business with rondo again...
I guess one of the questions I was trying to ask with my op was this: does rondo make these guitars? Why else would they only sell those? I don't see any well known brands on their site.
I never even heard of rondo until i started coming here. Never heard of agile, douglas, etc... I have still never even ever seen one. let alone play one.
Quote by IPlaySchecter
I never even heard of rondo until i started coming here. Never heard of agile, douglas, etc... I have still never even ever seen one. let alone play one.

Same here...that's why I'm asking
Yeah they just sell Agile, Douglas, SX guitars...not 'name' brands. Haven't played douglas or SX myself...but I have 3 Agile guitars and they are all WELL worth the money. When I ordered my acoustic bass...it was damaged in shipping. Kurt replaced it, refunded my shipping, covered the cost of shipping the damaged one back and the new one back to me and I had the replacement in 3 days. Try doing that with Musicians Friend... (I'll tell you now, you won't get far they'll ask you why you didn't inspect it before you signed for it).
Well good to know...I'm thinking about buying one...and I've only been on the site once...
As long as you avoid SX you should be fine. I have heard mixed reports on douglas, but nothing but praise for Agile.

SX is horrendous, though.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
every day i go to that page and drool over the agile 8 strings. not that i really need an 8, but they wont ship until january. maybe ill be ready for one by then?!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Rondo is probably one of the best online retailers to do business with. Agiles, Douglas and even some SX guitars are nice. Agile rock though they are high quality guitars. The Douglas WRL I own is a dam good guitar. I have checked out several SX guitars over the years and 50% of them were good. I played an SX Les Paul with Duncan pups I was very amazed with.

John
All I wonder is the quality of the LFR....

But that Hornet, Reaper and Ghost are DO WANT
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
nice dude. i wanna try some bare knuckles now. id never heard of that brand but ive read nothing but great things about them on here.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab