Hey everybody, I am breaking my heart by selling my pride and joy, but here it goes. Up for sale is my excellent condition 1997 Paul Reed Smith Custom 22. It has the 10 top, birds, the wonderful trem system, the original hard shell case and plays like a dream! This guitar is without a doubt the most flexible sounding guitar I have owned or played, from country to metal it has you covered! And yep, I know I am a new and this is my first post, however check me out at chevelles.com, I have 100's of posts and a great reputation. I also have perfect feedback at ebay (kawasakiguy68), no scam here. I hope to avoid listing it on the bay as between paypal and ebay the really hit you on $$$. My price is $1800 insured shipping (from eau claire, wi) anywhere in the continental US, paypal or a money order would be fine. Escrow available at your expense. Also I would do a COD delivery if a person pre-payed $200, I believe fed ex will do that. Well, thanks for looking, if you have any questions or are intrested, please give me a shout at (715) 214-5650. Thanks again! Mike
Attachments:
syd and my prs small.jpg
My PRS small pic.jpg
Would you mind putting up a photo of the guitar with a piece of paper saying "flogger11 - ultimate-guitar.com" or something, just for a bit of verification?

Quote by blue_strat
Would you mind putting up a photo of the guitar with a piece of paper saying "flogger11 - ultimate-guitar.com" or something, just for a bit of verification?

No problem, give me a half hour or so, just in from work...
Free bump for a gorgeous guitar that I wish I could afford.
Last.fm

Good Trades:
lp_dude_2 / miketheslut/ kshands / alexmack