Page 1 of 2
I wonder if parties in my pants count, because windows 7 definetly makes something launch there.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I wonder if parties in my pants count, because windows 7 definetly makes something launch there.

Not too shabby. 7.9/10
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Not too shabby. 7.9/10

Screw that, it's getting at least an 8.4
And windows users call mac users fan boys?

I sense irony...

And I use both muhahahahahahahahaha!

EDIT: i have now just remembered what I chose as a username.

DAMN YOU IRONY!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
And windows users call mac users fan boys?

You're a shit disturber.

Anyways. W7 looks amazing, I would definitely host a launch party if I had a venue at which to do so.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by rock_star77
You're a shit disturber.

Anyways. W7 looks amazing, I would definitely host a launch party if I had a venue at which to do so.

Nahh, I'm looking forward to it as well.
I'm still a bit miffed at Vista though.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Really? Let me download and install the link a stranger gave me to a site i don't know of.

EDIT: actually read the article, sounds cool.
Quote by bendystraw
Really? Let me download and install the link a stranger gave me to a site i don't know of.

EDIT: actually read the article, sounds cool.

Lol, I'm hosting one though, I hvae the beta and it's amazing, but I also have no money, so a free copy is nice, and so is beer, horray for party excuses
I've already got the Windows 7 Professional edition, fully activated, no beta or anything.
Windows 7 isn't even released until October 22nd.

God I love having friends studying computer science

i just like using the RC. i think it's just as stable if not more stable than vista, to be honest.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
i just like using the RC. i think it's just as stable if not more stable than vista, to be honest.

^ this is true, Also, XP is a dinosoaur now, everyone should move this this new OS, Shame everyone can't though
Since Vista's been brought up a few times, I'll go on record saying I really like it. I'm not prepared to say it took the success of XP and duplicated it because it didn't. XP was a huge step forward for Operating Systems and Vista merely updated the template. Windows7 looks to be game changing though, and I can't wait to use it.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by GisleAune
Will reaper and VSTs still work on 7?

Yes, I am using it
Vista has a lot of bugs on it, im probably going to download windows 7 because microsoft says they have fixed numerous bugs and such.
Gear:
ESP LTD ALEXI-600
Dunlop DB-01 Dimebag Crybaby From Hell
Digitech RP-90
Marshall MG250DFX

24/7
I'm getting it for free for buying a Dell laptop. *shrug*
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by archangels666
From what I've gathered, it's not that much different from Vista, so it's really not worth it to me. Vista works just fine.

I thought vista worked fine, kinda.... Then I got 7, and realised Vista was....

Quote by phan
Lol, I'm hosting one though, I hvae the beta and it's amazing, but I also have no money, so a free copy is nice, and so is beer, horray for party excuses

so if i sign up to host a party, will i be ensured of getting a copy? i looked through the site and the contract but i was a bit confused. do i need to provide proof of throwing a party to microsoft?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
so if i sign up to host a party, will i be ensured of getting a copy? i looked through the site and the contract but i was a bit confused. do i need to provide proof of throwing a party to microsoft?

If you are approved for the party, then yes, yes you will...
I was offered Windows 7 for free at my new job, will it **** anything up like going from XP to Vista did back then?
Quote by LordBishek
I've already got the Windows 7 Professional edition, fully activated, no beta or anything.
Windows 7 isn't even released until October 22nd.

God I love having friends studying computer science

Oh ****! I ****ing love you!
I'm studying CS and I checked the ELMS page and BANG! Free W7 for me!!!
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by phan
No, not very long

are you talking about the activation date?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by GaijinFoot
Oh ****! I ****ing love you!
I'm studying CS and I checked the ELMS page and BANG! Free W7 for me!!!

Yup, the RC is amazing, I'll probably end up buying a new computer soonish, so I'll just get the full version with that. RC's still good to March though, so no rush.
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
guys, anyone know a neat software package that finds and installs all drivers for a pc? I want to install windows 7 but not looking forward to digging out all the drivers I need to get it even in standard shape
Quote by GaijinFoot
guys, anyone know a neat software package that finds and installs all drivers for a pc? I want to install windows 7 but not looking forward to digging out all the drivers I need to get it even in standard shape

Are you kidding? What are you running, the only one I needed was for my graphics card, and another for my USB dongle. Everything else is so plug and play it hurts
Quote by LordBishek
Are you kidding? What are you running, the only one I needed was for my graphics card, and another for my USB dongle. Everything else is so plug and play it hurts

I don't know about you or where you got your pc but I built mine myself which means installing sound drivers, lan driver, chipset driver(which isn't to do with graphics)
I just can't be arsed to dig out the CDs. Not sure where they are anyway.
Page 1 of 2