id like to start/join an online band. im up for pretty much any genre. I am very into metalcore/deathcore stuff, pop/rock, experimental, whatever. Let me know.

I'd like to play covers and originals. We will just see how things go. I can get decent guitar tracks up, so I am looking for others with decent recording stuff. Doesnt need to be amazing, but no "laptop mic into audacity" recordings
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I could easily do any death metal vocals
ENGL E530 pre amp
Marshall 8008 power amp
Vox Night train 1x12 cab

Dean Razorback V

Major Gas for an esp/ltd eclipse
Quote by InanezGuitars44
id like to start/join an online band. im up for pretty much any genre. I am very into metalcore/deathcore stuff, pop/rock, experimental, whatever. Let me know.

I'd like to play covers and originals. We will just see how things go. I can get decent guitar tracks up, so I am looking for others with decent recording stuff. Doesnt need to be amazing, but no "laptop mic into audacity" recordings

Sounds cool dude, I will do some drum programing and guitars if you want. I can also do bass if no one else will offer to do it.

I have Ableton Live 7, Cubase SX3 and Reaper to record with plus hundreds of other bits of software for my guitar sound. I would be interested in doing the more experimental side of this with you dude, I can't shred or rip the neck up so deathcore and metalcore would be a bit too hard for me, but experimental could be very cool dude.

PM me if you want to know more about what I record with.
i would be interested in doing guitar. i can do either rhythm or lead, whichever but i prefer rhythm.
im also looking for a band
im quite an experienced singer and have been told i sound like amy lee from evanescence....

NB: im warning you now im a technology illiterate so if you do consider this i hope you know what you're doing lol
Metalcore is pretty much my specialty on guitar. I can record via Line 6 PODX3 if you'd like.
This choice is passion, this path is tension.