There's the regular vocal range, Bass to Soprano.

Then, of course, there's also the superhuman whistle register. It gets way above a Soprano.

I was thinking, since there's the whistle range, is there a range that is lower than the Bass range?

I can hit the lowest note in the Bass range, and can go up to the tenor range. After a certain point in going as low as possible, my voice just sort of gives out.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by huevomax
There is lower than bass. It's called barry white

Oohh yeaaaaaaah
yeah, you have to use a lower vocal register to get to it
for me it sounds kinda like a cross between a fog horn and a gator growling, it's very hard to sing in though
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by crazy8rgood
Oohh yeaaaaaaah

Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
There's a "bottom" of the bass range? I thought bass was just lower than everything else. Unless you start getting into basso profundo range or something (at least I think that's what it's called, and it's absolutely crazy)

TS, just out of curiosity, what's your specific range? Saying "I can hit low bass notes and some tenor notes" doesn't really mean much.
Unless you can hit those bass notes without vocal fry, they're out of your range as far as I'm concerned, because you won't be able to use them for singing and keep the crowd from booing at the same time.

And I'm not sure if there's anything below bass as far as vocals go.