Ive been playing 6 stings for 3 years and i wanna go up to a 7 string, my current guitar is an alexi-200 and i really like the neck/feel, i was wondering if i should save up and get a hex-7 (possibly the coolest guitar ive ever seen) or go for a cheaper model such as the sc-200 (i like esps) or another make altogether????

cheers^^
Well do you want a V or the SC? I would think you would like the feel of the Hex-7 more because your use to playing a V. I suppose if you can wait getting the guitar you want the most will work better in the long run.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
get something that you like the feel and sound of. dont just go by looks. 7's will feel weird at first, but you'll get used to them. you should try some Ibanez 7's and Schecter 7's as well.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
agile 7 my man
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by devit
agile 7 my man

oh, i forgot about Agile! this, TS. I've heard many good things about them. I'm actually GASing over one of their 8 strings
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"