Poll: Am I responsible?
Poll Options
View poll results: Am I responsible?
No she is resonsible.
2 17%
Yes, you are very much responsible for her actions.
10 83%
Voters: 12.
A girl at my school was very suicidal, the week before she was sitting in the basement for an hour negotiating whether she would fire her dads shotgun into her head. I followed her around for a day or two (the word got around that she was insane, she got bullyed alot). I finally caught up with her, i'm a very straight edged person. She told me that she was scared of death, but badly wanted to end it all. After a 10 minute discussion, I suggested that I give her a soundtrack to her suicide. She said that it would be a good idea. The next day I made a CD with alot of DSBM on it. There was eight tracks that lasted just over an hour. I picked each not for the sake of it, but ones I knew would drive her over the edge. I gave her the CD, when nobody was around. I told her not the to focus on the music, but on her past life and how miserable she is. I told her it's best at 2am and that she should have the lights off etc.. The next day she arrived, but hadnt listened to it yet. But the next day.. She ended her life. I dont know whether what I did helped her to do it, or whether I am resonsible. She seemed very eager to get it over with and I am glad she has put all her problems to rest.

The question, just for fun. Is: Am I responsible for the suicide?
Quote by vivalasteve
This one time, I was...erm...orgasming...but nonstop. It just wouldn't stop and, without being too graphic, basically was like how the blood was coming out of your mouth, then I got dehydrated and died. True story.
This troll needs to go on a diet.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

no its not like you forced her to kill her self and she had the choice to love or die
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
You are either full of shit or really warped.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Fail troll
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
ts is a ****** who deserves to die instead of person

die ts die
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by Blackbullet

This.

For your sake, I hope you're trolling.
Quote by Blackbullet

What this guy said.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7