was YESTERDAY!

and i think that if there are any f***ing NIN fans in this forum...they should feel ashamed bout not answering my thread...i mean the bands last show for like...god knows when...and none of you gave a crap...

I bet if that f***ing crap dragonforce were giving their last gig the whole forum would shake

face it.that was not pretty and was not respectful

but oh well just here to tell ya
You know how there is a NIN thread?

Use it.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by blackzeppelion
was YESTERDAY!

and i think that if there are any f***ing NIN fans in this forum...they should feel ashamed bout not answering my thread...i mean the bands last show for like...god knows when...and none of you gave a crap...

I bet if that f***ing crap dragonforce were giving their last gig the whole forum would shake

Parrently, if we gave a crap, we'd tell you...

... or post it in the NIN thread.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
since when is UG full of dragonforce fans?

well but there are a lot.and i wasnt just talking about dragonforce.metallica would be another band...though i love metallica....
and i hate dragonforce...
Quote by blackzeppelion
i searched for one.
i didnt found anything except for the cover of warm place

Im pretty sure there's one in the Modern Rock forum that's called the NIN Thread or something
Edit: Link https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233698
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Last edited by guitar_rules311 at Sep 12, 2009,
Quote by blackzeppelion
was YESTERDAY!

Learn to type.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^