Page 1 of 2
What are some weird games you played when you were a little kid?

When I say "weird game", I mean something that you would tell someone else, and they'd be like "wat?".

I guess an example would be easier.

When I was younger and I had to take a piss, I'd see if I could fill up the entire surface area of the toilet water with the bubbles that appeared when I pissed.
In fact, I sometimes still do that.

So, post away?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
You mean the frothy stuff? What is that?

Um...

I used to see how many different ways i could run around the garden. Backwards, sidestepping, hopping, skipping, rolling etc...
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
when i was a kid, as a prank if someone wasnt paying attention we would grab a piece of chunky mud and stick it in there pants and run away.
im the drunkest burning star
That's a game? I do that all the time.
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
when I was young, I draw wild battles of gunships, planes and tanks on a blank sheet and let them all fight. (with a red felt tip
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I set up obstacle courses in my house and ran through them in my socks.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I would tell a girl I was playing doctor, then rape her. Now that was back when I was like, idk, 8?
Quote by SteveHouse

I did this also. if you touched the ground you lost a life, and you had 4 lives.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
I'd jump in my sleeping bag and slide/roll down my carpeted steps.
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Quote by Hereiwas
I did this also. if you touched the ground you lost a life, and you had 4 lives.

I just timed myself like I was all the competitors on a game show.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Super Mario Bros 2.

/thread
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
When it rained, I went to the little streams of water and pretended the bubbles were battleships being hit by artillery, and cheered them on if they went into the storm drain.

good times, good times....
Quote by MasterExploder0
I'd jump in my sleeping bag and slide/roll down my carpeted steps.

ive done that when i was kid

it hurts more when youre older and drunk

Quote by Ghast
When it rained, I went to the little streams of water and pretended the bubbles were battleships being hit by artillery, and cheered them on if they went into the storm drain.

good times, good times....

id do somethin similar
id kick a floating object onto the stream and follow it down the path until it went into a gutter. Good times when youre 8
Last edited by BlitzkriegAir at Sep 11, 2009,
Run along fences and walls and stuff with my fingers. No BS, though, if you can't make the jump, you die. Serious business!

Oh screw it, I still do that sometimes.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by SGstriker
What are some weird games you played when you were a little kid?

When I say "weird game", I mean something that you would tell someone else, and they'd be like "wat?".

I guess an example would be easier.

When I was younger and I had to take a piss, I'd see if I could fill up the entire surface area of the toilet water with the bubbles that appeared when I pissed.

So, post away?

I used to do that too!
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by no.mop
I used to do that too!

BUT WHAT IS IT????
CuSO4

Quote by SteveHouse

dude, me too. I would also pretend the carpet was lava and run around in the living room on the furniture without touching the floor
When I was a kid and I was riding in the car, I'd always pretend there was some guy riding a motorcycle on the side of the road or something like that. Everytime there was a hill or bump he'd jump it and do some sort of trick.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
When I was a kid and I was riding in the car, I'd always pretend there was some guy riding a motorcycle on the side of the road or something like that. Everytime there was a hill or bump he'd jump it and do some sort of trick.

i did that with Sonic the Hedgehog and pretended he was running on the roofs of houses and on top of street obstacles/cars.
I would do the whole the ground is lava thing and make it across the house without touching the floor using furniture. I also make like all these Lego things. They were sweet. I had like an armada of star wars type ships. I even made like a jet that turns into a robot.
He's no good to me dead-Boba Fett
Quote by buddyboombotz
I even made like a jet that turns into a robot.

Starscream?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Hereiwas
Quote by no.mop
I used to do that too!

BUT WHAT IS IT????

Okay. Drink a ton of soda, go to your toilet, piss, and notice how the piss-water becomes frothy and bubbly? Try and fill the entire surface of the piss-water with this froth/bubble.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by SGstriker

Okay. Drink a ton of soda, go to your toilet, piss, and notice how the piss-water becomes frothy and bubbly? Try and fill the entire surface of the piss-water with this froth/bubble.

I KNOW! BUT WHAT IS THE FROTH???? GAH!

for serial, i've wondered for ages. I thought it was sperm for a bit, but guess not...
CuSO4

Quote by Hereiwas

It's piss bubbles. Why is that hard?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Hereiwas

for serial, i've wondered for ages. I thought it was sperm for a bit, but guess not...

I believe it's due to the increased surface tension of the water in the toilet from the proteins, fats, wastes, and other bi-products that are excreted in your urine.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Hum I used to do the same you did with the bubbles, but no longer.

I also used to like try and line up two objects with one eye closed. I did that a lot, but I don't do it anymore either.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by cho0onger
Run along fences and walls and stuff with my fingers. No BS, though, if you can't make the jump, you die. Serious business!

Doing that is awesome.
^ I did that too. EDIT: To Spike

Also, on long road trips before I had the wonderful invention that is the MP3 player, I'd pretend like there was a guy outside the window of my car who had to jump over random obstacles that we passed...like power line poles, other cars, buildings and signs, etc.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by SGstriker
^ I did that too.

Also, on long road trips before I had the wonderful invention that is the MP3 player, I'd pretend like there was a guy outside the window of my car who had to jump over random obstacles that we passed...like power line poles, other cars, buildings and signs, etc.

OMG me too. I forgot all about that

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SGstriker
^ I did that too. EDIT: To Spike

I did the exact same thing.
Anyone else still avoid cracks in the pavement?

It's a pretty normal habit for me, not out of superstition (sp?) or anything, it just keeps me occupied.
Quote by bulldozerbob
Anyone else still avoid cracks in the pavement?

It's a pretty normal habit for me, not out of superstition (sp?) or anything, it just keeps me occupied.

Yup yup.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by SGstriker
I believe it's due to the increased surface tension of the water in the toilet from the proteins, fats, wastes, and other bi-products that are excreted in your urine.

Well, proteinurea certainly does put a head on it. The bubbles last a while, too.
Quote by cho0onger

Holy fuck I thought I was the only one.
Quote by SGstriker

So, post away?

So do I.

I was under the impression that it was a pretty common activity.

AÆdit:
Quote by SGstriker

I did the same thing, only with a guy on a skateboard.
Last edited by archangels666 at Sep 11, 2009,
When we'd be driving up a motorway, I'd put my finger on the window, but make it avoid 'touching' the cars that go by.

I could pass by time easily with my brilliant car dodging finger skills
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
This may as well be a nostalgia thread for what it's doing for me!
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Page 1 of 2