Hi guys,
I am a drummer that has been playing for a few years. I have played in bands fr my school and fee that i am good enough to join a bad. I am only 15 but i hope that doesnt set me back at all. There is only one problem and that is i dont currently have a drumkit as my house had recently burnt down. I would love to be apart of any sort of band as i can play multiple styles.

Thanks guys...

Im sorry if this i the wron place to post this thread but yea...
Parkway Drives from Brisbane that's legit, one of my fav bands anyway you don't really need a drumkit at your house where ever you practice needs a drumkit just make a band with your friends you'll never get 4 or 5 random people together and have chemistry.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
Not having gear or gear good enough to gig is a reason you should not join a band right now. Hopefully your house had a bit of insurance and you can buy a new drum kit.

But otherwise it doesn't matter how good a player you are, if you don't have gear to gig, I wouldn't let you even audition for my band.

One time a guitarist was going to audition, and he said he didn't have top-of-the-line gear, I say that's ok as long as you can gig with it. He shows up with a 15 watt SS practice amp. Sent him away, politely.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud