I have an RGR421 in the mail and wondering if there are any locking tuners available that are a straight swap... Prefer black, and they have to be left handed for the reverse headstock.

Thanks
sperzel require a small pilot hole to be drilled to be fitted, have a look into Grover rotomatic locking tuners theyre really good plus alittle cheaper than Sperzels and wont involve drilling your headstock
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
I don't think anything will be a drop-in onto an indo Ibanez. They have the two-pin tuners, and just about any locker out there will have an offset screw.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
I don't think anything will be a drop-in onto an indo Ibanez. They have the two-pin tuners, and just about any locker out there will have an offset screw.

So you simply drill a pilot hole for the screw, and cinch her down?

Sounds easy enough.
Quote by potatohead_33
So you simply drill a pilot hole for the screw, and cinch her down?

Sounds easy enough.
That's pretty much it. Very easy job - line up tuners, drill pilot holes, screw tuners down. One thing you need to make sure is that you get a correct diameter. If memory serves, Ibanez headstocks are drilled for 10mm.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!