I wouldn't do that if I were you unless you were totally confident of how she felt about you...

Unless you like ruining relationships by making them super awkward.
Get really drunk with her. And tell her if it completely ****s up play it off as a joke/blame it on the alcohol.

Or just whip your dick out. Trust me on this one do it doit. You dont want to live the rest of your life wondering what it couldve been. Do it do it.

EDIT:

Why are people so scared of girls man, I dont get it. If you dont tell her its almost impossible to cary out a healthy friendship when you (love) them. Trust me youll save yourself alot of hardship telling her and possibly being rejected.

Une plotte c'est une plotte.
Fuck rights, I believe in something... even a guy like Merlin you know?
Last edited by tfo//t at Sep 11, 2009,
I thought this was the Jeremy Kyle show, but I noticed the rest of the heading wasn't "...and I'm her Father!"

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by tfo//t
Get really drunk with her. And tell her if it completely ****s up play it off as a joke/blame it on the alcohol.

Seriously this. If she says no, you will be so drunk that the humiliation will be minimal, rather than life destroying. Do it!
Quote by Survivalism
"Hey, do you wanna go out for a walk in the park?"

fixed
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
wait for a good moment then spring it on her like a spider monkey
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Survivalism
"Hey, does this smell like chloroform to you?"

Double fixed