Well I just bought this guitar HERE

And I have a Roland micro cube but I was thinking about getting a new amp does anyone know of any amps around $200 or less that sound good with that guitar?
keep saving up, atm i don`t think it worth upgrading just yet given your budget there`s nothing really to upgrade to.
Sorry, wrong forum. This should be in the GG&A section.
But to answer your question, get a peavey vypyr 30.
It does everything well for around $200
So is there nothing good around 200? Im just looking for a amp to use at home nothing for gigs or anything.
Quote by studmuffinzz
So is there nothing good around 200? Im just looking for a amp to use at home nothing for gigs or anything.

not really... not if you are wanting to improve on that cube
I paid 200(cdn) for my Vox ad30. I'm more than happy with the little sucker for the time being. But yeah, probably just wait until you have a little more money since you already got the cube which isn't bad for a practice amp... you'll have a wider range of options worth putting $ on
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Quote by britishsligean
used blackstar ht-5 it will bring out the best of the active pickups

How much is that?
Quote by studmuffinzz
How much is that?

brand new it is $400 but they've been around for about a year so you should be able to find them abit less
Quote by potatohead_33
Best Buy sells guitars?

Ha thats exactly what I said when I bought it. they gave me a pretty good deal on it I got it for around $300. So would they have that amp at guitar center?
Quote by studmuffinzz
Thanks for the link. So it will sound good with active pickups?

being a vlave amp it will sound better than playing active pickups thrpugh a solid state amp