Text Based RPG Thread (Thinly veiled excuse for a thread about helping me try to find

a new txt based online RPG)

So anyone know any good Text-Based online RPGs. I need a new one to start and I can't really find any. Also if your playing one post your name and stuff so people can add you. I'll post some good ones I've played.

Grimworld: Basically a single-player text-rpg that me and my friend were obbsessed with for a while (about 3 days because we overplayed it.) It's set after the Apocalypse and it keeps a point based score and records how many times you've died. It's not very big world wise but is still good fun for a few days. If you've played then post your scores I guess.
http://www.grimworld.net/gw/

Unforgiven War: This one I used to play a while back. It used to be a really srs war game but then it got this ****ty background thats all futuristic warfare stuff and a big titted anime chick (can't really see it today cause of the 9/11 background.) I made it to a fairly high level and it's actually a good game.
http://unforgivenwar.com/login.php
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by blue_strat
Go outside.

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Dungeon Man. It's on homestarrunner.com in the games section, I think.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by blue_strat
Go outside.

B-b-but it's cark outside.

Edit: Goddamnit dark! DARK!

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by blue_strat
Go outside.

+1000
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Ok... you know what... I'll go outside...

... assholes.

Quote by Madison Perella

Quote by gridlockSG400
Ok... you know what... I'll go outside...

... assholes.

Hey, I gave an honest reply!

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat