Hey guys, here's a tune I just finished working on. It combines a sort of blues-based groove with the flashy elements of upbeat 80s metal. (Maybe even hair metal!) I think it turned out pretty well, so let me know what you think and I'll be more than happy to critique any of your work in return.

Note: In my opinion the MIDI doesn't quite do full justice to the song, so if possible I would highly recommend you listen to it on the Guitar Pro file with RSE.
Attachments:
Living Easy.mid
Living Easy.gp5
Pretty good song, In my opinion you should add some variations to it but it's still a good tab.
GJ.
Thanks man, I appreciate the input. No one else had anything to say though?
Lol, it's pretty 'groovy',

But i've never listened to this style of music before. I think that the guitar really makes the song, but with better drums i think it'd help.

The lead guitar really ruins the mood, i think that's almost impossible to play that fast too... (The faster parts, i mean).

The idea of the rhythm needs to be explored FAR more, it gets boring pretty fast, and has got so much potential to go anywhere really.

Chorus/Verse/Chorus/verse

Is a terrible idea, particulary if they're just repeating and repeating. Unless you plan to add some intense vocals, i'd maybe give it a rest.

Keep going, but it's no where near finished