Hi, i'm still looking for a 50-100w head that is great for metal and has reasonable cleans, my price range is £350-£500.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank You
Quote by Nelson2210
Hi, i'm still looking for a 50-100w head that is great for metal and has reasonable cleans, my price range is £350-£500.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank You

can you go used?
can it be a modeler?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
The Blackstar Ht-5 is what everyone's raving about for metal atm I think..
Quote by Nelson2210
I'd be very happy to go used and by modeler do you mean Line 6 type amps?

yes.

look at the Flextone not the Spiders

and also look at the TUBE Vypyrs
feel free to add me
Quote by Nelson2210
in that case then i'd rather not get a modeler

Flextone =/= spider.

Flextone = GOOD
feel free to add me
KRANK REV JR PRO 20 or 50 watt. I have the 50 watt version. It is F***ing brutal. For a high gain amp it also has a good clean channel.
I'd be inclined to look at some Bugera models, and also a Laney GH50L
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

I was also looking at a second hand Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier 50w, would that be good for what i want and what price am i likely to get it for second hand?
Quote by Nelson2210
I was also looking at a second hand Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier 50w, would that be good for what i want and what price am i likely to get it for second hand?

it should do what you want
You can check the website krankamps.com for the dealer closest to you. I think you can also order off their site.
See if you can get an Ashdown Fallen Angel or Peacemaker - preferably a British made one, not one of the chinese models like mines. Chinese ones seem to be more succeptible to randomly not working.
Disgustingly good tone for metal/thrash though - They've more rounded low end than Beyonce.