So before you go and think, no I'm not going to try and get you into in. In fact it might just be the opposite.

Okay so lately my brother joined this pyramidal thing, and of course he spoke to me about it. All I can say is Godamm, how can someone get scammed so easily?

For those who never heard about it, here's what I understood about it. First, it's a phone company, the only difference is the way they found to sell their product. Basicly, they hire unaware people(like my brother), without them realising they've just got "hired".

Basicly, you need to pay them 500$ to become a member(...). After that, you have to try and get the most people to pick up ACN as phone service. The most people you get to go with it, the more you get paid. But you gotta reach a certain amount of people under you before you can start making money. In other words, when the people you get to join pay the bill for the phone service, part of it goes to pay you. Now, you're not CERTIFIED to be paid. You could theoricly get paid a month, and not the other. And of course, you can expect them to make you believe that you will get rich very fast, and that it won't even require to work. Except selling the service to people. And one can expect that you need to sell it to quite a good amount of people before you actually get decently paid. In short words, the ones at the top get paid the most.

I'm still shocked at his decision and he's becoming a real salesman towards his own family and friends. He goes to meetings, which he says teaches him how to get people into it. He then litteraly applicates it on everyone he knows. The first thing he'd tell you is "Do you wanna make fast money? Then come with me to a meeting, and you'll see." Then he starts insisting on you coming, on a specified day and hour. "I'll come pick you up and drop you back, you'll see man!". He also says he's gonna come back and ask every months with Ferrari's and stuff. Funny stuff is how he refuses to explain it himself.

Now I was wondering if anyone has ever had similar experiences with this kind of scams, or even heard of ACN.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Wow I'd seen them in american tv shows and stuff but didn't think anyone was that stupid to do it...
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Spike6sic6
Basicly, you need to pay them 500$ to become a member(...).
That should tell you everything you need to know.

Quote by Spike6sic6
He also says he's gonna come back and ask every months with Ferrari's and stuff. Funny stuff is how he refuses to explain it himself.
Okay, so we get your point. Your brother is a dumbass.

Still, no need for a thread about that...
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by grimms
Your brother is literally retarded...

I honestly don't think a retard (not being used in an insulting way) would ever give a random person 500 dollars, they'd keep it for themselves and buy something awesome, like a dog.

Your brother is a whole new breed of stupid.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
I honestly don't think a retard (not being used in an insulting way) would ever give a random person 500 dollars, they'd keep it for themselves and buy something awesome, like a dog.

Your brother is a whole new breed of stupid.

He might be some new breed of super-retard...
Your brother is literally retarded...
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
we have that over here, but with retirement ensurance. it's a pretty legit company, but works in the same way as you described, I chceked it out once, and they spent more time showing me pictures of their parties and the top managers' big-ass boats than describing what I actually was supposed to be doing there
hahahahaha, I work in an inbound call center and deal with ACN agents on a regular basis.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god