Death Magnetic VS Endgame... which thrash titan is on top these days?

Hey guys,

Just got my copy of Endgame , and it is pure awesome. Much more wholesome than Fail Magnetic ( ok it wasnt that bad, just not a solid album for the memory book)

What do you guys reckon?
I think both albums are both on the same level of mediocrity.

Also, this thread might be closed. This is a breeding ground for Megadeth v. Metallica crap.
Honestly, i preferred Death Magnetic.
But endgame is pretty badass.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
yeah man, no vs. threads are allowed.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
i like metallica more in general but death magnetic was an embarassment to metal
Dean Razorback
Fender Strat
Epiphone SG Bass Short Scale
Walden D351 Acoustic
Digitech RP250
SHS 180 Watt
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
I know this guy who ruined a romantic moment with his girl by saying "I want your hole".
Endgame and this is not a matter of opinion...
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Mehndgame was a massive disappointment, and honestly Death Magnetic is much better. Not a true return to form, but a great start.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I'm not after, 'dave vs james' ego crap

i was just after peoples honest opinions on whos produced a better album.
endgame. its nothing amazing, but its some kickass thrash!!!

i actually cant even listen to a full song on death magnetic.
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
At least Death Magnetic felt like a serious attempt. Endgame tries way to hard to appease the fans and return to their tr00 roots. Almost like the "fan service" one receives in Japanese cartoons.
Endgame.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Endgame, because there is actually good music on it.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Endgame is awesome from start to finish. Shit Magnetic was just random rif***e put together to make a songs (**** riffs BTW). Shit Magnetic contained horrible country singing, horrible lyrics, GARBAGE solos, piece of shit production, and horrible songs in general
Last edited by herman ri2 at Sep 11, 2009,
Quote by herman ri2
Endgame is awesome from start to finish. Shit Magnetic was just random rif***e put together to make a songs (**** riffs BTW). Shit Magnetic contained horrible country singing, horrible lyrics, GARBAGE solos, piece of shit production, and horrible songs in general

Endgame is more watered down drivel from Mustaine, with more technically proficient solos thrown over it. He can't seem to shut his ****ing mouth for five ****ing seconds on the album; his riffs are mediocre to say the least (not like you can hear them over his incessant ramblings, anyways). It's a forgettable record.

Death Magnetic was garbage, too.
DM.

endgame is nothing special. united abominations kicks the **** out of engame. united abominations kicks the **** out of DM though

the next tallica album will rape all though
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by Dust_and_Guilt
Endgame is more watered down drivel from Mustaine, with more technically proficient solos thrown over it. He can't seem to shut his ****ing mouth for five ****ing seconds on the album; his riffs are mediocre to say the least (not like you can hear them over his incessant ramblings, anyways). It's a forgettable record.

Death Magnetic was garbage, too.

That's your opinion. Not that I care much for it but that's your opinion and I respect it.
Quote by Dust_and_Guilt
I just can't let someone go prancing around with his opinion without throwing in my own brutal two cents.

Your opinion isn't true enough.

I was joking.
This is why there aren't Metallica v Megadeth threads... Nothing constructive ever comes out of these threads.
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
Quote by HamburgerBoy
At least Death Magnetic felt like a serious attempt. Endgame tries way to hard to appease the fans and return to their tr00 roots. Almost like the "fan service" one receives in Japanese cartoons.

I agree with the second half of this statement, its almost like Dave watched the megadeth fan forums long enough to find the content and ideas for his album

However Death Magnetic was an epic fail. 1 or 2 catchy riffs, boring solos, country lyrics, and a mix as good as tinned tuna and chocolate. lovely.
Quote by Dr.Metal.
I agree with the second half of this statement, its almost like Dave watched the megadeth fan forums long enough to find the content and ideas for his album

However Death Magnetic was an epic fail. 1 or 2 catchy riffs, boring solos, country lyrics, and a mix as good as tinned tuna and chocolate. lovely.

Whats wrong with country lyrics?

Anyway, I liked Death Magnetic, and I haven't bought Endgame yet, but I'm going to.
I liked them both to be honest.

Endgame had more real metal credibility, and vastly superior performance/production; but Death Magnetic felt like it had a bit more heart and soul.