Page 1 of 2
I was walking on the streets one fine day this week and I went into a store as a true man. I came out with a body building magazine and I nearly had cardiatic arrest through laughter. All the guys in the magazine had their arms the size of their heads and it was nasty all over. Yet these body builders say they are masterpieces and they've sculpted their physique into maximum splendour.

Would you ever try body building? Would it be a cool hobby?
What are The Pit's thoughts on the phenomena?
Resistance workouts are the way to gay.

As well as old fashioned situps pushups and pullups.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Tazeyo
I was walking on the streets one fine day this week and I went into a store as a true man. I came out with a body building magazine and I nearly had cardiatic arrest through laughter. All the guys in the magazine had their arms the size of their heads and it was nasty all over. Yet these body builders say they are masterpieces and they've sculpted their physique into maximum splendour.

Would you ever try body building? Would it be a cool hobby?
What are The Pit's thoughts on the phenomena?

I work out. I'm not aspiring to look like the guys in magazines like that, but just a stronger, healthier me.

I think some people take it too far, but as a general principal, I think it's a good thing.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
I lived with some bodybuilders last year. They're really cool guys.
As for thinking that being big is disgusting, I'm not a fan of it but different people like different things. Get over it.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Momentosis
Resistance workouts are the way to gay.

As well as old fashioned situps pushups and pullups.

Nothing wrong with being a little gay, deary.
Bulking up is fine if you want to, but there is always a few who take it way too far.
Then again, you could wind up being the govenor of California.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Lol, i was thinking this thread being about building a guitar's body . . . .
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
Quote by ShallowEndings
Honestly i find it disgusting when they go to a certain extent.. I think its gross when male or females do it..

How about dogs?

Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by ShallowEndings
Honestly i find it disgusting when they go to a certain extent.. I think its gross when male or females do it..

YOU SAY VAT, LITTLE MAN?
i'm starting bodybuilding to a certain extent this year, juse to give me a difference from how i was a couple of years ago. I want to get relatively big where you can tell i've put in the effort. but not as far as to say i can't put my arms flat against my body because they are so big..
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Being ripped is good, but I find guys with HUGE muscles unattractive. The extreme body building type that is.
In my personal opinion, the giant muscle look isn't a good look for everyone. However, I'm a huge supporter of exercise and I think weight lifting and strength building exercises should be an essential part of everyone's lives.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
I'd like to get stronger, but not like a bodybuilder because they look kind of unnatural. I find it hard to believe that that kind of muscle can be developed completely naturally. Olympic weightlifters don't look like that.

Also, why are bodybuilders always heavily tanned? Do they get tanned as a part of the "image", or does the constant workout/protein affect their skin?
Once you really get into it ud grow to respect those big guys like ronnie coleman and jay cutler..it takes alot ov dedication..personaly i really like it along with guitar two of my biggest passions..highly
Recommended if you ever consider

Lawl. Muscle is OK, like I lift weights/do pushups/situps etc., but there is a line.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Looking like Tom Venuto = cool.

Looking like Dexter Jackson = weird.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
They're all on steroids anyways. I don't see why they'd be so proud if they have to cheat.
Isn't that the guy who has the genetic condition that the dog posted has and that Belgiun Blue cattle (may be wrong) have, they build muscle at an incredible rate. There was a kid who had it and could bench like 100 pounds when he was like 6
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by due 07
They're all on steroids anyways. I don't see why they'd be so proud if they have to cheat.

Stay Gold
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by sashki

Also, why are bodybuilders always heavily tanned? Do they get tanned as a part of the "image", or does the constant workout/protein affect their skin?

They tan themselves that the muscles are easier to see. As if they aren't in your face already enough. Protein and working out don't affect your skin in any way.
Quote by byob_soad2
*sigh* I knew it was gonna be you...

I have nothing new really, muscles are ok, HUGE is gross.

edit nvm
Stay Gold
i work out but not like this. i bench press 200 lbs, not 1000's like these people. they take it too far.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
I can't imagine why anyone would want a body like that, athletes bodies would be a better target...
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I train pretty avidly myself and have made a few friends over the years who were competitive bodybuilders. It definitely gets to a point where it is quite ridiculous, but I still have the utmost respect for what they do. It is not easy, with or without the juice, to take your body to that level. Just because you're juicing, doesn't mean the muscles magically start to appear on your body. The dedication, drive, motivation, and focus they need is crazy.

In some cases, does it look truly bizarre? Yes
Do they get my respect? Hell yes.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
^ Yes but with steroids, or "juice" you can gain like 20 or more pounds of muscle in one year. Naturally, you should only gain around 5 lbs a year if you lift everyday. Not to mention that steroids make you look gross and cause heart failure in later age.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
^yea absolutely, I'm not arguing that the steroids help, but people who are less knowledgeable on the subject seem to assume that taking steroids = muscles get bigger with minimal effort. Which isn't the case at all. Its more like, taking steroids = muscles grow faster with intense and strict training and dieting. If you take steroids but don't train, your body isn't going to just transform itself into something out of Greek mythology.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Quote by GuitarNinja12
^ Yes but with steroids, or "juice" you can gain like 20 or more pounds of muscle in one year. Naturally, you should only gain around 5 lbs a year if you lift everyday. Not to mention that steroids make you look gross and cause heart failure in later age.

bullshit

either that or I'm a freak of nature
Well in most cases, you can not get as big as the people aiming for arnold classic and mr olympia. The reason is because most of them cycle steroids and growth hormones to help push them over the slumps they hit in lifting.

I am all for bodybuilding and I, myself am aiming for a glorious looking body. But there certainly is a limit on how big one can get before others get grossed out. You won't get to that point though unless you really made it your life.... say as much as guitar/music.

And lastly some can find it gross but you should consider the work that goes into looking like that. It takes years of dedication and strict diets (there are exceptions with genes..), some consider it an art form because they sculpt themselves in an image others wouldn't think of.

You don't have to like it, but should respect it.

P.s. I don't mind a fit girl with somewhat visible abs... not 6 pack bulding like the chick posted in here... but one that you know can endure a good intimate workout.
I don't do it myself and I don't find it attractice on either gender but... fucking hell it takes work, go them.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I personally believe that going to the gym or just lifting weights/doing workouts/cardio is a wonderful thing if people can be dedicated enough to keep it up long enough to stay fit and healthy, but not so much to look like a transport truck, then it gets disgusting. Personally I've been lifting weights and doing exercises at my home for the last four years, I've still got some flab to me but my abs poke through and my arms are pretty big. I only got a gym membership about 2 months ago with a few friends as well as take a weightlifting class in school, and I'm glad I did. I no longer feel like a lazy piece of **** and actually have alot more energy than I used to just working out at home.

I highly recommend you join a gym and try to muster up enough dedication to get in shape. You'll feel much better about yourself and in about a month's time going to the gym will feel natural rather than as if it was a chore.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Its a very misunderstood sport.

I work out 3x a week and love it. Gives huge sense of accomplishment and confidence.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Page 1 of 2