Flame Maple fretboard with matching headstock
Abalone moon inlays

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/...53/DSCN7694.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/...53/DSCN7695.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/...53/DSCN7696.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/...53/DSCN7693.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/...53/DSCN7697.jpg
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/...53/DSCN7698.jpg

Its in great condition and awesome player!! It has a nice orange/amberburst finish on the body, fretboard, and headstock. It also has a recessed jack input in the back so you don't get snagged while playing on stage.

Looking to get $600+ shipping

thanks!
links don't work.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
new price......$625 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA.......

*just a note though, this guitar comes with a padded gig bag so if you want it shipped in a hardshell case you'd have to pay for a hard case that I would pick up at guitar center to ship the guitar in*
Well I need to sell this ASAP as I have some recording gear I have to pay for off my friend and got a school bill coming up as well. So I'm lowering the price to $575 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA.
Bump to sell this beauty...Need cash to pay for some recording gear I bought off a friend and to put towards my college bills. Accepting offers as well, but as long as its a fair offer.
Well i figured I'd give it one last price cut, so its now $550 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA......I plan to put part of the money towards my recording gear, but unfortunately after fri night one of my friends from high school/fire dept that I am in, committed suicide so I'd like to donate some of the cash to the family to help pay some of the funeral costs.

Thanks!
I'm not meaning to bump this again today, but I did have a question about the gig bag this guitar comes with and I wanted to answer that question. The gig bag that comes with this guitar is actually a pretty nice gig bag. It does have some decent padding to it. If anyone needs pics of it, let me know. Sorry again for the bump but there wasn't an edit feature. I also would like to state, the guitar doesn't come with the tremolo bar but those are pretty easy and cheap to get.
Midweek bump as i'd like to have this sold ASAP.....I can use the money to help pay off some of the recording gear I bought and some of it to put towards my friends family while they go through this hard time. I'm only asking for $500 for the guitar and the $50 to cover the shipping and insurance if anyone is interested.
Well I need some cash before the weekend....so I am lowering the price to $500 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA....Great AMerican made guitar for a great price....
Quote by thetoastinator
Man, im sorry, if I had some money I'd help you out, because this guitar is pretty sexy. But sadly Im broke so all I can offer is a free bump.

Hey thanks anyway and the bump was appreciated! =)

Keep Rockin'
Hey pictures are on the first page and info on the guitar is on the first page. What other info are you looking for so I can answer it for you?
you have been trying to sell this for quite some time now. I don't have the money, but good luck. I guess this is a pointless post but a free bump nonetheless.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by zackk
you have been trying to sell this for quite some time now. I don't have the money, but good luck. I guess this is a pointless post but a free bump nonetheless.

Yep that I have....seems like a few people get interested...I wait for them to get money and then I never hear back from them. Hey its never a pointless post and thanks for the bump!! =D

Keep rockin'
You gonna tell us what pickups, bridge, tuners you've got there sport?
We're good but not psychic...

Beatiful flamed maple
Guitar - The true Religion
The bridge pickup is a don lace humbucker, the neck pickup is a generic All Parts pickup and the tuners and temolo system are the All Parts brand which is a USA company. Honestly it stays in tune and gets rock/blues/metal sounds out of the pickups.
Well had a pending sale of this beauty but once again another buyer backed out......so to the top she goes
Great price for a great guitar.........someone must surely be looking for a great USA guitar for a cheap price
free bump for a beautiful guitar.

i don't suppose you're looking for trades
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
Quote by plunkett
free bump for a beautiful guitar.

i don't suppose you're looking for trades

Hey thanks Plunkett!

Unfortunately at this time I am not looking for a trade. I actually need the money badly now as I paid off my custom built strat hybrid last night from a friend of mine and now want another custom through him. He does great work and is a local Long Islander like me, so I like to support smaller guitar shops over the big name brands. I also have to do xmas shopping so cash is in dire need at the moment as my hours at work got cut 5 hrs a week.
i see. good luck, gorgeous guitar.
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
Quote by plunkett
i see. good luck, gorgeous guitar.

Thanks again Plunkett........I'm actually starting to debate on holding off on selling this girl. I'm going to lower the price one last time to $490 shipped.
Also forgot to mention this guitar comes with a spare never used seymour Duncan pickup....
Page 1 of 2