Page 1 of 6
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=385x369155

This is just wrong. Exploiting a national disaster and a day or mourning and using it to scare people into violent action? This man (Joe Wilson) should not be supported. I don't care if people agree with him what he did was wrong. This is why I wanna move to Britain. Seriously the GOP is too ****ing crazy and the Democrats aren't getting anything done.

Edit: Also I didn't go outside. It was perfect Agalloch weather though.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

wat

What the hell is this? Is this serious?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
awww ****
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Dude, do what I am going to do and move to BC instead. It's the best part of Canada .

I was born in London, but my parents moved to America. Goddam parents...
Quote by due 07
Dude, do what I am going to do and move to BC instead. It's the best part of Canada .

I was born in London, but my parents moved to America. Goddam parents...

Canadas good with me. I like the cold.

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by blue_strat
Does treason have a punishment in America? It's encouraged in the Constitution ...

You could potentially get a death sentence for treason.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.

i can't believe this...
Gear:
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24
Marshall MG30DFX
ISP Noise Decimator
Need a new amp. Any ideas? PM me

Quote by Kensai
Either you got the wrong thread or the gays in your state are very well hung.

Quote by Karvid
You could potentially get a death sentence for treason.

I'm sure I heard that high treason is the only thing punishable by death in the UK.
Also Rachel Maddow is awesome... and I don't wanna be shot by a crazy Republican.

Quote by Madison Perella

Wow, am I the only one who knew about this? Glenn Beck hasn't been able to shut up about his little 9/12 movement since he came up with it earlier this year.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
Wow, am I the only one who knew about this? Glenn Beck hasn't been able to shut up about his little 9/12 movement since he came up with it earlier this year.

No I learned about it from one of the funniest moment on the Colbert Report. The vid is mostly about Joe Wilson's though.

Quote by Madison Perella

What a baised bitch.

Anyways, should be interesting tomarrow. I'm somewhat glad they are having this march, I have to agree with Wilson with some personal bieliefs.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
Quote by adyhendrixc
I'm sure I heard that high treason is the only thing punishable by death in the UK.

True - there were those in parliament who muttered about executing David Shayler. (He was an ex-MI5 civil servant who said some stuff he really shouldn't have)

I would hope the CIA would take a keen interest in anyone proposing armed insurrection.
Quote by gridlockSG400
This is why I wanna move to Britain.

Careful, if you spell the word "colour" incorrectly they will crucify you.
Quote by xBrando
What a baised bitch.

Anyways, should be interesting tomarrow. I'm somewhat glad they are having this march, I have to agree with Wilson with some personal bieliefs.

So.... you're insane as well?
Yea we should all act like the way we did on 9/12.

In fear.

Glenn Beck and company would love that.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
There has been so much obama hate recently, seriously. I don't get it, he's actually trying very hard to help everyone and stuff and people just flame on, well, mostly the richer people.

Most of them are people who care too much about their money and theirselves, in resume, biggest hypocrite douchebaggery.

I had some discussion about this with some people and they often bring the phrase "I don't care it's their problem if people are poor, if they don't work their ass enough" and etc, but it's not like that's their fault. My parents are immigrants from another country and really worked their ass off to get out of poverty. They were living in the streets for almost 4 years, and my dad still works like a crazy , wakes up very early, goes to bed very late, tries to do any job possible and we're still just in the lower/middle-ish class.

They just say that because they never tasted the great ****ty taste of poverty in their lives, they have no idea how not being born with rich parents and having to work your ass of all your life is hard.

Also, don't think my parents were poor because of no education or anything, it's a pretty long story but to make it short and say some details, my mother's side was a rich family branch but the country they lived in was just going through big **** so they came here in Canada.
the 9/12 movement thing got started by glen beck, if that can tell you who it is going to cater to (the right wing nut jobs who want a right wing nut job from sarah palin) and how popular its going to be (a few thousand people might take it seriously). but, beck's book is selling well so i wouldnt be surprised if it got out of hand. however, if the GOP can really use the same scare tactics that they used in 2002 to get any seats in 2010 (keep in mind, im actually a member of the green party) that would be hilariously beautiful. I'm studying in england next year, and i hope i ****ing stay

edit: anyone else immediately think of the family guy episode where dick armey is mentioned whenever dick armey is mentioned?
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Last edited by spiderjerusalem at Sep 11, 2009,
Quote by stevve

+1,000
Gear:
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24
Marshall MG30DFX
ISP Noise Decimator
Need a new amp. Any ideas? PM me

Quote by Kensai
Either you got the wrong thread or the gays in your state are very well hung.

Quote by Mockstairwell
Yea we should all act like the way we did on 9/12.

In fear.

Glenn Beck and company would love that.

We should all act like we ddid on 9/12...

... hiding in a Fallout shelter witha 12 Gauge and a Gas mask.

Edit: Have I made up for my Earlier fail thread?

Quote by Madison Perella

Last edited by gridlockSG400 at Sep 11, 2009,
I'll be interested to see what happens tomorrow. I've always wanted to see a violent overthrow of a goverment.

I hope they bring miniguns.
Quote by gridlockSG400
Canadas good with me. I like the cold.

ya canada! the cold's worth it
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Lamboman43
I'll be interested to see what happens tomorrow. I've always wanted to see a violent overthrow of a goverment.

It's probably all talk, and if they do do anything at least we'll have a few conservative-nutters of the streets.
Quote by stevve
It's probably all talk, and if they do do anything at least we'll have a few conservative-nutters of the streets.

I don't know Cleverbot thinks otherwise.

Quote by Madison Perella

Quote by gridlockSG400
I don't know Cleverbot thinks otherwise.

What did cleverbot say?
Quote by stevve

Not quite.

Just because I share some of the same personal beliefs doesn't make me like him.

His sponsors seem as if they want to start a voilent revolution, which is never good.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
Quote by Lamboman43

Open up a history textbook then. I'm sure you'll learn something.

It's a mad world we live in. If you're moderate in anything you do, you get blasted from extremists on all fronts. There's no safe place anymore.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by adyhendrixc

Used to be, not any more.
Quote by pwrmax
Careful, if you spell the word "colour" incorrectly they will crucify you.

This is true, though.
Quote by stevve
What did cleverbot say?

Glenn Beck is going to murder my family and the republicans will kill Obama... and that the real cleverbot has no legs. All hail cleverbot.

Quote by Madison Perella